DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome, Sorcha al'Parr.

Niniel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did not mean your name, I mean the language of the song Ash posted . As far as I know Sorcha is Gaeilge, though it probably is Gàidhlig too.

Don't mind Taltos... He actually lives in Ireland, so he knows the proper names for things we outside of Europe tend to foul up. :wink:

And welcome, Sorcha!

So tell us more about yourself Sorcha! Too many peeps sign up to be here, then sadly forget about us :sad:

Promise you'll stick around!

*clings to leg*

So needy, Des.

It's that a on the end of his name.:laugh:

Welcome to the BT Sorcha! Enjoy your descent into madness. I am The M'hael, leader of the Shadow Faction. As I am late as usual I see that you have been given a few Tainty treats and are aclimating nicely.

If you should have any questions about general goings on in the BT, or the shadow in particular or the great fun of One Power battling ask away. someone else will probably answer first. Darn crazy schedule.

thank you :smile:

I'm 13 years old, and my cousin wheeloftime13 told me I should join DM and the Black Tower. I'm an only child :sad: and I have to say that my favorite Asha'man is Logain.

Welcome in my behalf too. I've myself been here about a month, and you're the first person I have seen who is younger than I! Though I'm only a month older.

So tell us more about yourself Sorcha! Too many peeps sign up to be here, then sadly forget about us :sad:

*clings to leg*

So needy, Des.

*sniffles*

You'd be needy to, if at the tender age of 26 your parents still won't let you move back in and start getting an allowance again!

*throws a temper tantrum*

lol... I'll do my hardest to stick around :biggrin:

Hooray!

:biggrin:

Just don't let me down now, now that you have forced me to let my guard down I will be DEVESTATED if you choose to leave us...

:madmyrddraal:

*clings to leg*

So needy, Des.

It's that a on the end of his name. :laugh:

Welcome to the BT Sorcha! Enjoy your descent into madness. I am The M'hael, leader of the Shadow Faction. As I am late as usual I see that you have been given a few Tainty treats and are aclimating nicely.

If you should have any questions about general goings on in the BT, or the shadow in particular or the great fun of One Power battling ask away. someone else will probably answer first. Darn crazy schedule.

:mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRR

26?

Good God, still a young 'un.

I'll stop my unreasonable rivalry with you. Not really fair, now that I know the statistics.

Still one of my favorite people here, even if I bust your balls.

Just giving what I get, my brotha.

Bout to turn 27 in like 3 days!

But yeah, I do consider myself an old soul in a young body... with old man injuries. I'm falling apart, I tells ya!

I didn't mind the jabs at all Ishy :biggrin:

You're one of my faves on this forum or really ANY on DM :jordan:

You still shoulda rolled Shadow tho

:tongue:

You still shoulda rolled Shadow tho

:tongue:

1 - your soul is perhaps younger than your body.

2 - you are very wrong.

3 - get to the store before it' too crazy, you have a lot of things to do around the house today, thera :myrddraal:

1. And what would you say about the visions I have had from past lives, eh? Not to mention I never got along with other kids, I always seeked out adults and people much older than me to converse with when I was younger...

2. Ishy would have been welcomed with wide open arms into either faction. Being that I am a Shadowie however, I def wish he had become a part of ours just for bragging rights :biggrin:

3. I do actually. Bout to start cleaning soon...

Archived