DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Darki'n to the Black Tower

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is just as well our Main Board is full of such interesting stuff. And interesting people also.

Aye, that it is.

Perhaps when those powers that be drag their stateside behinds out of bed and start working through the access requests, we will see you back where you should be. maybe even before the end of the month, so you can sneaky post in the Sign In Thread and earn points lol.

From your lips to their ears!

why welcome!

mad, bad, and dangerous to know... I mean... Go Light!

please look around as much as you can. it's a confusing place at first but soon the taint will ease your way and all will be understood... or you won't care that it isn't.

I may or may not be more lucid as the day progresses.

it's Monday, ya.

but many welcomes.

This seems very crazy place... Well that doesn't matter to me. I joined to DM about week ago, and someone mentioned BT to me so I decided to join here, and this feels a nice place. And my name and favorite asha'man... Well, Darki'n is an evil character in my own fantasy stories (Not published yet, I'm just 13). My favorite asha'man might be Taim, he's so EVIL. Nice to be in Black Tower!

Dude when's your B-Day ... I may no be the youngest on DM ....

You're writing a book too ... awesome.

LOGAIN is much better.

Where can I find the Farmhouse Saidin Class?

when you get access to the farmhouse suboard, here's the signup

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72045-july-saidin-class-signups-yes-a-little-late/

and here's the thread for the class

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72177-july-saidin-class-form-up

it's not too late to catch up, but if you miss this ne, there will be another soon

Sit back and relax for now. Your training will begin in earnest soon. We are all weapons here, and slightly mad or evil - take your pick.

308147_286086961425949_100000739414828_886399_1086368574_n.jpg

Eat Brownies, or ask for a lovely english cream tea with Scones and Jam, we cater to all appetites, and then tell us about your journey to find us here at the Black Tower. How did you come up with your DM name and who is your favourite Asha'man?

:smile:

there's an ever replenishing weave on these, and you'll find others throughout the tower :).

I'd post you some new ones but the iPad doesn't like to post pics :sad:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived