DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Darki'n to the Black Tower

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and those that would are probably too volatile to have the thread remain on long if it actually got going (think the entirety of 4chan - if something like this started it would go on and then fall apart when some mod deleted it for a laugh)

.... i got hollered at for necrothreading ....

:unsure: people are mean sometimes... but no one should be reprimanded for spamming in the BT

I see no problem, the only reason this is at all possible is because we spam so fast

it made it a pain for the ppl counting hot threads :blush:

:unsure: people are mean sometimes... but no one should be reprimanded for spamming in the BT

I see no problem, the only reason this is at all possible is because we spam so fast

that came out real weird on my laptop, like two posts one top of each other - blame the DMgeists

that came out real weird on my laptop, like two posts one top of each other - blame the DMgeists

there are many more things that make hot threads hard to count, and there's not much we can do about those, this doesn't really affect much

Archived