DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Darki'n to the Black Tower

Sit back and relax for now. Your training will begin in earnest soon. We are all weapons here, and slightly mad or evil - take your pick.

308147_286086961425949_100000739414828_886399_1086368574_n.jpg

Eat Brownies, or ask for a lovely english cream tea with Scones and Jam, we cater to all appetites, and then tell us about your journey to find us here at the Black Tower. How did you come up with your DM name and who is your favourite Asha'man?

:smile:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems very crazy place... Well that doesn't matter to me. I joined to DM about week ago, and someone mentioned BT to me so I decided to join here, and this feels a nice place. And my name and favorite asha'man... Well, Darki'n is an evil character in my own fantasy stories (Not published yet, I'm just 13). My favorite asha'man might be Taim, he's so EVIL. Nice to be in Black Tower!

Evil is always welcomed here, as is crazy and Tainted. You will be trained by our very own M'Hael once you have access to our Boards, and if he ever drags hiself back from New Mexico.

Oi Jonas! And there was me thinking your own was a darker Shade.

It doesn't matter what colour his soul is ... the Great Lord isn't fussy about colours lol. Mine own is deepest darkest midnight blue.

That had better be a nice picture. El Tumblo Pictures do not make it past the Almighty Firewall.

Buuutttt ...

This is Darki'n's Thread.

Ok - far too many apostrophes there. Darki'n is now Darkin. Official :smile:

And Jonas is doing a marvellous job. What was the picture of? :unsure:

Hmmmm only 2 more days till I get all my points back.

I am Sir Spam A Lot, doing my best to welcome Darkin into the spammy fold.

The pic was of Rowan Atkinson doing some ridiculous leap in a white polo with a British flag on his breast, leading a bunch of ninny Brits down the beach in some sort of silly parade. :wink:

This is true. Not many people notice that lol.

I only get to be truly Shadow in OP Battles and the like - and no-one ever wants to play with me there anymore because they think I will kill them lol. Now the only person I ever nearly killed was Dice, and that was perfectly allowed because he was my Apprentice and so belonged to me, and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Those were the days ...

I never killed him lol ... I very rarely use my real stats. AND ... I even 'borrowed' Turin's Tiger Sa'Angreal so I didn't kill him by accident. I was an excellent and considerate Mistress and he still misses being my Apprentice. We had oodles of fun.

I got told off for nicking the Sa'Angreal though :unsure:

Archived