DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I got one for you BG. You give us The Two Rivers, we'll give you Saidin and 75 marks

Let's talk Imer's Stand + Saidin.

Already sold Imre's Stand to Fox Head.

Saidin +100 marks?

First off Saidin cost 150 to begin with, two rivers cost 260. So you'd need to put up AT LEAST 110M just for us to break even. But that property is worth way more than Saidin, so the Marks involved would have to be significantly more.

We just don't quite have enough marks right now to put a lot of them up for bid. 125 would be the highest I could go, along with Saidin. We have very few properties to make money off of, so we need to be able to have enough marks to pay rent if need be if others start building houses

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one for you BG. You give us The Two Rivers, we'll give you Saidin and 75 marks

Saidin +100 marks?

First off Saidin cost 150 to begin with, two rivers cost 260. So you'd need to put up AT LEAST 110M just for us to break even. But that property is worth way more than Saidin, so the Marks involved would have to be significantly more.

We just don't quite have enough marks right now to put a lot of them up for bid. 125 would be the highest I could go, along with Saidin. We have very few properties to make money off of, so we need to be able to have enough marks to pay rent if need be if others start building houses

We'll buy Four Kings off you for straight marks

Saidin +100 marks?

Nuh uh. At this point we are NOT giving up a property without getting one back in return.

Saidin +100 marks?

Nuh uh. At this point we are NOT giving up a property without getting one back in return.

Worth a try, don't you think :D

Horn here. Sup?

What would you be looking at for Rhuidean?

Can you please link me to the last mod post so I can take a look at the state of the board first?

Unfortunately, the board is out-of-date. I have a post showing what Fox heads currently have.

Fox heads: right now we have: Cold Rocks Hold, Imre's Stand, Ogiers (soon to be replaced with Sea of Storms, hopefully), and the Spine of the World.

What do we want: The Aiel Waste, Tear, or try for both?

Re-post for Nolder

Horn here. Sup?

Can you please link me to the last mod post so I can take a look at the state of the board first?

Unfortunately, the board is out-of-date. I have a post showing what Fox heads currently have.

I think I'll wait for the next mod post

Due to having a headache/hangover I want to make this as easy on myself as possible lol

Besides, I'm not exactly the best monopoly negotiator

I'll probably leave bargaining to others

Horn here. Sup?

I think I'll wait for the next mod post

Due to having a headache/hangover I want to make this as easy on myself as possible lol

Besides, I'm not exactly the best monopoly negotiator

I'll probably leave bargaining to others

Fair enough.

Ithi, if you could update the board, pretty please

Archived