DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you'd get the power buff from me or not, since I'd be using the ability at night, not during the day tomorrow. In fact, I doubt that you would get it, but you can ask BG for more info on it if you want.

See, the thing is I still def don't trust you 100%. I think you might be telling the truth about yourself, but Basel certainly gave a few clues that something might have been going on, yet you were blatantly defending him without willing to admit the possibility of him being scum.

I must say tho, your resilience this game has been quite inspiring. You show an uncanny knack for the art of mafia, and will continue to wow us with your prodigious ways :smile:

I asked BG if it counts as a NA and he said it does.

I hate to try to direct the cop, but it would be a good idea to check me and see that I'm town before lynching me.

Why, thank you, Despo.

Well, it's up to you if you want to use it on me or not. Thing is though, getting too many vote controls tomorrow would really just discourage scum from trying to pull any moves tomorrow, and would just bus AJ. That would make it harder to analyze any voting patterns later.

Your head isn't on the chopping block tomorrow, you'd be further down the slate most likely. Don't direct the cop when they have a chance at poss clearing two townies, AND gaining a double NA the next night.

I just wanna say, John, that the way you gracefully accepted that compliment was truly endearing. Indeed, you are a model of an exemplary mafia player, and a citizen of the world. :mat:

I asked BG if it counts as a NA and he said it does.

I hate to try to direct the cop, but it would be a good idea to check me and see that I'm town before lynching me.

Why, thank you, Despo.

Well, it's up to you if you want to use it on me or not. Thing is though, getting too many vote controls tomorrow would really just discourage scum from trying to pull any moves tomorrow, and would just bus AJ. That would make it harder to analyze any voting patterns later.

Your head isn't on the chopping block tomorrow, you'd be further down the slate most likely. Don't direct the cop when they have a chance at poss clearing two townies, AND gaining a double NA the next night.

I just wanna say, John, that the way you gracefully accepted that compliment was truly endearing. Indeed, you are a model of an exemplary mafia player, and a citizen of the world. :mat:

Fair enough. I'll use it on someone I think is scum then.

Technically, with the mixed teams, he'd only really clear one. But I was saying 'at some point'. Not tonight, necessarily. Just before my head is on the chopping block.

Thank'ee much again. The fact that people can give out compliments while trying to "kill" eachother pleases me greatly.

Archived