DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Unless someone says otherwise, I think that the mason teams are all good guys, and some of those who claimed masons are lying. I'm still thinking John & Basel and Alanna & Rand are likely liars. I want to see a vote count before I change my vote, though.

You know what guys I'm thinking now there can't this many pure town mason teams, there must be some mixed ones in this lot. This is going to get very hard later.

Yeah, that much is clear. My PM spoke of infections so I'm

You know what guys I'm thinking now there can't this many pure town mason teams, there must be some mixed ones in this lot. This is going to get very hard later.

They didn't have to start mixed but I'm strongly under the impression that one can be converted.

you said "infections I'm" what is the rest of that sentence.

Well, I'm sure most of us realize that the scum are gonna find a way to hide. So, there may be scum teams..which is good since if we get one, we get the other.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons Claimed COP

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons Claimed able to use extra vote and claimed one-shot cop view

3. Lily & EP - Dreamland masons power absorber

4. Desp & Lenlo - Starfox masons Claimed double buff power thing

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin - DK masons claimed roleblockers

7. Darthe & AndrewLee - Mario Bros. masons (funny) claimed has interesting power

8. Moon & Peace - Retro-Nintendo masons

9. Niel & lightning bolt

10. Nolder &

11. Dice & claimed doc

Players who haven't revealed : Tiinker, Arez, Wombat, Razen, Nyanna, Songstress

I had forgotten about Songstress.

Okay this is driving me crazy. First off, the mason name is different. Secondly, they were middling claimers and both scumtastic. Third, nobody else seems to have two powers and if someone else granted them an ability there are very few unclaimed mason teams left able to do so. Fourth, the two of them have nipped constantly at all of the safest claimed characters in a way that seems to me against the interests of the town. I do not think we have divided mason teams, I think two of the claimed teams are lying and I am willing to bet we have one of them here... Now why will hardly any of you vote for them?

Yeah, that much is clear. My PM spoke of infections so I'm

They didn't have to start mixed but I'm strongly under the impression that one can be converted.

you said "infections I'm" what is the rest of that sentence.

...strongly under the impression that one can be converted. Same sentence.

I just wanted to post my PM so we can analyze it, and also as further proof of my claim:

Ness... Lucas... you do not know me. My name is Buzz Buzz. I am communicating with you telepathically. Something is wrong in the land of Nintendo. There are evil forces lurking about that have infected the minds of Nintendo characters and turned them into Bad Guys. I suspect it is the return of Giygas from the death. Some people who are traditionally enemies will be forced to work together, some allies will be forced to fight. It is madness.

Ness... Lucas... your minds are strong. You have not been infected by this. You must teleport to the land of Nintendo and find out who is still a Good Guy and who has become a Bad Guy. Aid the Good Guys.

(ain't revealing that yet) you are Ness

David you are Lucas

You are Good Guys! You are a Mason Team with Psychic Powers! While both of you are still alive, you are a Cop team! If 1 of you dies, your ability will be affected negatively. Please refrain from communication outside of this QT:

I've coloured it in blue so it's easier to read, and I can quite the PM if I want, it's in the rules.

Fine. Undenieable, Irrevocable proof. Lynch me.

Unvote Vote John.

I am not Mynd, or anyone else. I am me. (Darthe is scum, lynch him after me. I also sense peace may be as well, he seems to be bandwagoning).

What are you doing?

Unvote Vote John.

I am not Mynd, or anyone else. I am me. (Darthe is scum, lynch him after me. I also sense peace may be as well, he seems to be bandwagoning).

What are you doing?

I'm sick of the bs of me not being new. Being a fast learner isn't a crime.

Plus, it'll vet 3 townies.

Unvote Vote John.

What are you doing?

I think he's trying to prove that he is town, so when he dies he vets himself and basel and puts suspicion on anyone who was bandwagonning on him.

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons Claimed able to use extra vote and claimed one-shot cop view

5. Alanna & Rand

7. Darthe & AndrewLee - Mario Bros. masons (funny) claimed has interesting power

9. Niel & lightning bolt

10. Nolder &

11. Dice & claimed doc

Okay this is driving me crazy. First off, the mason name is different. Secondly, they were middling claimers and both scumtastic. Third, nobody else seems to have two powers and if someone else granted them an ability there are very few unclaimed mason teams left able to do so. Fourth, the two of them have nipped constantly at all of the safest claimed characters in a way that seems to me against the interests of the town. I do not think we have divided mason teams, I think two of the claimed teams are lying and I am willing to bet we have one of them here... Now why will hardly any of you vote for them?

Because your reveal was botchy, you claimed "interesting power" and no more, claimed that your power does not require both of you to be alive but works better if you are both alive,which I'm suspicious of since my PM said my role would be affected "negatively" if my partner died and no more and it seems odd that you'd know the outcome of how yours would be affected. All that makes it hard for me to want to be on the same side as you.

Vote Lily for that rather sad link between Alanna/Rand & John/Basel. I don't see either John or Basel as being idiots and giving away your mafia team like that would be insanely idiotic.

Unvote Vote John.

What are you doing?

In fact John you could also quote your role PM like I did. That would show 'em.

5. Alanna & Rand

9. Niel & lightning bolt

10. Nolder &

11. Dice & claimed doc

Because your reveal was botchy, you claimed "interesting power" and no more, claimed that your power does not require both of you to be alive but works better if you are both alive,which I'm suspicious of since my PM said my role would be affected "negatively" if my partner died and no more and it seems odd that you'd know the outcome of how yours would be affected. All that makes it hard for me to want to be on the same side as you.

Vote Lily for that rather sad link between Alanna/Rand & John/Basel. I don't see either John or Basel as being idiots and giving away your mafia team like that would be insanely idiotic.

Uhm.. Tink.. We all seem to be on mason teams and Lily was the first to reveal. None of us seem to flip as masons either.. She is like the safest bet in the game other than David.

Unvote Vote John.

What are you doing?

That sounds like a fantastic idea. Please include picture.

Unvote Vote John.

What are you doing?

That sounds like a fantastic idea. Please include picture.

Is that legal? I thought that was generally frowned upon...

Archived