DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Is there any other explanation for the no result? I know I keep mentioning this, but maybe it has something to do with the lightning bolt and the night scene. Perhaps everyone running and panicking may be a metaphor for the fact that because it was a "stormy night" no night actions can take place. Maybe that's also why there was no nightkill. These are just speculations, btw.

Actually this is stupid of me. The inventor managed to use his/her power and so did rand(i think it was him) to view AJ.

...oh, duh. John Snow knows nothing. It is known.

Stop beating yourself. I made the same mistake. It just means our minds are always thinking.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... David is unable to provide any kind of proof that he is what he says he is.

This sort of thing always has a 'too convenient' feel to me, despite the fact that it makes sense that a revealed Cop would be Roleblocked by Mafia, but as David said, HE wasn't blocked. And then all this thunderstorm effect talk? It seems like you're scrambling a bit to give us believable excuses David. This, added to the fact that you chose to view /Kat/ of all people first?

I dunno. Seems very suspicious to me.

I need more info. WAKE UP AND PLAY, PEOPLE!

*goes to make coffee and ponder*

Wouldn't you think if he was fake claiming he'd have said he viewed a townie last night instead of getting a no result? Or said he was the one roleblocked instead of his partner? That would have been a much better lie, if he was trying to come up with one.

And there's still the matter of not being counterclaimed. No matter how scummy you think he was playing, or how unbelievable his reveal, unless someone counters him, there is a very real possibility he's telling the truth. My impression is he's not as experienced of a player as some of you and some of what you see as scummy behavior is lack of experience.

I'm very suspicious of Despo, Nolder and Marsh right now for pushing so hard against an un-CC'd cop.

How likely is it that I would say that we came back with no result? And don't you think I know this looks suspicious to the sceptical of you lot? No, what I'm telling you is the truth, plain and simple.

And scrambling for excuses? No, I'm giving my opinion on what may have happened, ie. I feel that I'm playing the game and contributing to the discussion. Again, I don't feel that I'm distracting anyone from the issue at hand.

How likely is it that I would say that we came back with no result? And don't you think I know this looks suspicious to the sceptical of you lot? No, what I'm telling you is the truth, plain and simple.

And scrambling for excuses? No, I'm giving my opinion on what may have happened, ie. I feel that I'm playing the game and contributing to the discussion. Again, I don't feel that I'm distracting anyone from the issue at hand.

This was in answer to Turin.

actually ive been thinking along the same lines as andrew when david had an opportunity to vet himself it conveniently does not work.

Im not sure on David despite his claim

And wouldn't I want to vet myself?

WIFOI

actually ive been thinking along the same lines as andrew when david had an opportunity to vet himself it conveniently does not work.

WIFOI

What does that stand for? Do you mean WIFOM? And I felt the question self-explanatory.

WIFOI

What does that stand for? Do you mean WIFOM? And I felt the question self-explanatory.

...reference to earlier. It's for Wine In Front of Ithi. If anyone besides me even remembers that.

I believe David to the extent that there were some no results last night. Don't know if he caused them though.

Btw, how did lily get off so easy yesterday?

For me, it was the fact firstly posting a dead player's thoughts was too risky move for a mafia to do, and she told us the name of her mason qt, which would be hard to just make up. Although it seemed unbelievable she sounded like she was telling the truth.

OK, so far, I trust David's claim as a cop since it hasn't been CCed, I am always reluctant to lynch an unCCed cop. Also, the lightning bolt was probably used because the scene, but don't know why Basel's worked and David's didn't if it was a roleblock for everyone.

I believe David to the extent that there were some no results last night. Don't know if he caused them though.

Btw, how did lily get off so easy yesterday?

Because the reason that most people were voting for her was because they didn't believe multiple mason teams, I think.

Also, she was pretty well vetted by a post referring to her QT name before she knew that there were multiple mason teams besides her.

OK, so far, I trust David's claim as a cop since it hasn't been CCed, I am always reluctant to lynch an unCCed cop. Also, the lightning bolt was probably used because the scene, but don't know why Basel's worked and David's didn't if it was a roleblock for everyone.

The Lightning Bolt? o.O Niel's role power?

My guess is that it was because Basel's was a 1-shot. But I'm not sure.

Archived