DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Club Leader

Okay, not so big a WoT after all....

This is what I got from looking at the votes on Niel.

Unvote Mynd and vote Niel.

At the moment I'm going with my gut feelings, and comments posted by nolder and despo.

Don’t really like this much. Going with other people's feelings isn't very townie behavior.

I agree with Kathleen, from what I have seen, this is pretty scummy behavior and I think Niel knows that by now.

vote niel

This just seemed opportunistic to me, like he was finding nothing of his own, but wanted to join the train.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Razen so let me get this straight. Judging her claim, a mason claim, by the rock solid information provided by her partners flip and then questioning her claim of being EPs teammate when she had no pressure to do so is scummy? Really?

And when did someones coroner become trivial information? Last I checked a coroner is the information that we the town worked for and wanted to get after an entire days worth of discussion. I dont see that as trivial and you trying to downplay all of this just makes me suspicious of you.

Why are you assuming that BG provided all the information of EP's role in the flip when he was nightkilled? I think someone skimmed the rules...because there's a couple of rules there that would tell you exactly what you need to know.

I don't see it as scummy for her reveal at all. She didn't have to come forward and reveal that she was EP's teammate. She didn't have to post his thoughts from before. You see it - immediately everyone is hopping on her. Something that a scum player wouldn't want to happen. The fact that she's sharing his thoughts (and the fact that we know that he was town) leads me to believe that she is town as well. And the fact that you're making light of it is highly scummy.

If youve noticed Razen im not making light of it at all. Or have you not seen me talking about it? You said how would I know EPs full role, like what if it wasnt all posted, well I ask you how do you know those are his thoughts? Why couldnt he have posted those during the night if he had them ready and waiting in the QT? Finally what do you mean everyone is hopping on her? Last I saw there were 2 votes on her. Not much of a train if you ask me.

Razen it looks like your trying to appear town by defending the current person in the spotlight as if you know she will flip town.

Okay, not so big a WoT after all....

This is what I got from looking at the votes on Niel.

Unvote Mynd and vote Niel.

At the moment I'm going with my gut feelings, and comments posted by nolder and despo.

Don’t really like this much. Going with other people's feelings isn't very townie behavior.

I agree with Kathleen, from what I have seen, this is pretty scummy behavior and I think Niel knows that by now.

vote niel

This just seemed opportunistic to me, like he was finding nothing of his own, but wanted to join the train.

I've already explained this Lily, the reasons were fairly obvious and there was pretty much one main reason, I didn't just want to keep repeating the same thing.

Or, and this is a long shot I know, shes not a mason at all!

But we also dont know if those were standard roles in the first place John. Your defense is noted.

Wait Razen so let me get this straight. Judging her claim, a mason claim, by the rock solid information provided by her partners flip and then questioning her claim of being EPs teammate when she had no pressure to do so is scummy? Really?

And when did someones coroner become trivial information? Last I checked a coroner is the information that we the town worked for and wanted to get after an entire days worth of discussion. I dont see that as trivial and you trying to downplay all of this just makes me suspicious of you.

So. Lenlo sticks out to me here by a fair bit because in the space of a page and a half he goes from doubting her to casting suspicion on other players to openly believing and defending Lily with almost no imput from her. Highly suspicious. You are off your game broski.

Like I'm pretty sure I've already said, I'm getting this game confused with another, and really need to find the time to reread. I don't have any thoughts of my own about the game at this time, except that I actually wouldn't mind dying, because I could keep one game straight. But that's not fair to the town, to just give up, so I'll do that reread and figure something out. In other words, I'll have to get back to y'all with my thoughts.

This was far overdone and pings to me a lot. I will be very happy to see a lily lynch today.

Also, to toss a couple of nails in that coffin. I am a mason (MARIO) with my brother Luigi. EP didn't flip a mason, we are supposed to trust her words (which don't sound like him or make sense from him) as coming from him, and there is already another mason pair in the game... Bullshanks. I will do it again. UNVOTE VOTE LILY

Also, to toss a couple of nails in that coffin. I am a mason (MARIO) with my brother Luigi. EP didn't flip a mason, we are supposed to trust her words (which don't sound like him or make sense from him) as coming from him, and there is already another mason pair in the game... Bullshanks. I will do it again. UNVOTE VOTE LILY

...You were already voting for Lily....

...You were already voting for Lily....

Oh, didn't see the 'do it again' part

• Club Leader

I need to correct what I said earlier. I was wrong. EP can continue to post in the QT, but I can only speak for him with what he said before he died.

I'm frankly surprised that so many of you believe that I wrote that WoT, knowing how much I hate them. Darthe, look at the title of your QT. I could tell just by reading mine that there was more than one mason team. Does it say Smash Bros. Masons or something more specific?

Sorry, that is hilarious. OK back to the game, I think Lily is lying as well now, 2 mason teams is very unlikely. vote Lily

Welcome to the Lily train, Rand.

If Lily didn't ping me before, saying EP asked her to post his suspect list really pings me. Nothing about that post rings true for me.

• Club Leader

Also, ask yourselves this - what possible reason would I have to create such a WoT and pretend it's EPs? Y'all have been after me to have some opinions. I'd claim them as mine if I wasn't telling you the truth. But I think that, if you're not going to nab scum, I'm a good choice for today. The town will get lots of good info from my lynch.

Oh, and I nearly forgot

Unvote Vote Andrew

Yeah I agree there. And Lily isn't giving any reason not to vote her by posting more of EP's thoughts.

VOTE LILY

Yeah. That did come off as kind of scummy in hindsight. I noticed pretty much as soon as I pressed the 'Post' button. I'm distracted at the moment. I have to go boil water for a hot bath as our water heater is broken. -_-

Let me clarify: I wanted to hear what Lily thought, and wanted something more believable, but instead I get more of what is supposedly EP's words from beyond the grave. I don't believe this. At all.

I'm frankly surprised that so many of you believe that I wrote that WoT, knowing how much I hate them.

Well, first off, you want us to believe that you are giving us EP's thoughts, not your own thoughts. What better way than to post something that you normally wouldn't? Second, scum-Lily wouldn't have to write it herself. You have a scum team to help you. From the looks of things, at least one of them has put together some WoTs of their own.

Not so fast people... I'm leaning to believe Lilys argument here, although I'm still really skeptical about those really being EPs opinion...well in a sense it's doable I guess, if it's from before he was killed..

Also, EP has always suspected me, and Turin, in the few games we've played together XD so that gives the list a bit of credibility :P

Also, concerning masons - has anyone here ever been in a game with more than one mason team? Or is this the first time this is 'happening'?

Archived