DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I was absent, I'll have more thoughts later when my family isn't over. I'm generally quiet on Friday/Saturday especially because that's the end of my work week and by that point I'm exhausted and irritated beyond measure. Got the family over today though for my auntie's birthday, so I'll say more tonight (though I've been invited by a coworker for a drunken-night out).

Ep, you are playing quite reckless. You are essentially saying that because Pikachu couldn't possibly be a doc or cop then you were justified in hammering him with (as i stand corrected) 23 hours left of gameplay? And I am scum because of pointing that out?

I really hope your scum team didn't put you up to this and that you are acting alone, If they did, shame on them, they just made you a sacrificial player.

EP..there was plenty of time to hammer. I even stated i would do it. You pulled the trigger too soon. And don't think you can "teach" others how to play. You still have a ton of learning yourself.

I never said that I would teach anyone I said people need to learn.

Ep, you are playing quite reckless. You are essentially saying that because Pikachu couldn't possibly be a doc or cop then you were justified in hammering him with (as i stand corrected) 23 hours left of gameplay? And I am scum because of pointing that out?

I really hope your scum team didn't put you up to this and that you are acting alone, If they did, shame on them, they just made you a sacrificial player.

Mynd, I got one tip off for you, remember the conversation we had durring the avengers game in PM, if you're not mafia you'll be a good asset knowing that.

and honestly those of you pressing this know we didn't even have the start of a real train anywhere else so the odds of pulling off a successful lynch elsewhere was very slim, you would have had to make a very convincing case very fast to pull people off niel in time. but you were all waiting on a full reveal from Niel which would have cut your time even more so someone would have hammered anyways.

and honestly those of you pressing this know we didn't even have the start of a real train anywhere else so the odds of pulling off a successful lynch elsewhere was very slim, you would have had to make a very convincing case very fast to pull people off niel in time. but you were all waiting on a full reveal from Niel which would have cut your time even more so someone would have hammered anyways.

24 hours is plenty of time to pull off another lynch if there was a good enough suspect. There have been lynches in less time. That being said, poor play from Niel was the problem: a full reveal to get us off his train would have been helpful, but he was playing very anti-town by not helping town off him and on to a scumster. By waiting and by being hammered too soon, we lost a chance to even attempt putting our attentions elsewhere.

^ reads "I'm a fence sitter"

I always like to sit the fence because I can't make decisions. Ever. You should see me in Subway-- I just can't do it.

But I'm right, your hammer was premature. I know that's been said, but it's truth. At least wait to see if he had a power role danggit.

There was still time...we could've finished the lynch later....You were wrong. Accept it.

You sir are being coached, and no I was not wrong yes he was a townie, but was he playing townie?

List starts now:

John

Fair enough, he was acting odd. I still disagree with what you did, though.

And list...list of what?

EP, you are coming across as a know-it-all. I personally don't have that much problem with hammering Niel. He had plenty of time to reveal fully. Three people I believe asked him to give his role info. His delay was making more difficult to have the time to gain another lynch on one of the other candidates. There were some it was just that Niel was very far in front of them in percieved "wrongness".

What I do have a problem with is that you appear to want to scold the rest of the players for disagreeing with your reasoning. Everyone has the right to question the actions of any other player in the game. Everyone has to be ready to take heat for what they do and say. To try to place yourself above this is just wrong. Phrases like "people have to learn" and the like just make people not want to listen to you when you occasionally make a good case.

EP, you are coming across as a know-it-all. I personally don't have that much problem with hammering Niel. He had plenty of time to reveal fully. Three people I believe asked him to give his role info. His delay was making more difficult to have the time to gain another lynch on one of the other candidates. There were some it was just that Niel was very far in front of them in percieved "wrongness".

What I do have a problem with is that you appear to want to scold the rest of the players for disagreeing with your reasoning. Everyone has the right to question the actions of any other player in the game. Everyone has to be ready to take heat for what they do and say. To try to place yourself above this is just wrong. Phrases like "people have to learn" and the like just make people not want to listen to you when you occasionally make a good case.

perceive how you will it doesn't make a choice more wrong or more right, all you are doing is trying to downplay my cases, I haven't even laid out my cases yet, I have had a strategy starting with Niel's hammer that is one of my signature crazy plays, I should definately come up for a name for those...

and also John, just so you know, just because you disagree with a decision does not make it wrong. I have disagreed with many right decisions in the past.

Okay, true. I was wrong in saying you were wrong.

Oh, and I'm not being coached. The only "coaching" I got was the mail Ithi sent me on tips for new mafia players.

Otherwise, I have received no "coaching." I'm winging it here :D

(though, after I die/game ends, if someone could tell me what I did wrong/should have done differently, it would be appreciated)

I am in no way trying to downplay something that does not exist(your cases). I am saying that saying you are right when you have no positive idea (unless you are mafia) of who is mafia and whom town is off putting to many. Even the better players are wrong as often as right so the chest beating and proclaiming the genius of your play before the fact is counter productive IMO. But play how you want. it is your right.

BG. the work week is coming up. I will be particularly scare Tuesday through Thursday. I can usually follow along but posting is difficult at best. You said to let you know. I am off to bed. Have fun all.

EP as you say us disagreeing with a decision does not make it wrong. Problem is if the decision is wrong or bad in the first place, than agreeing with it does not make it any better.

Also known for signature plays? And naming them? Im sorry but this screams of cockiness. Mynd is known for crazy plans as well, as everyone knows. Does he go around trumpeting it to everyone and naming the things? Your high horse, please dismount it.

Archived