WildTaltos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, welcome Nicana! Lots of new faces 'round here! *cheer*

Here... if you're not weird like Taltos there, have some brownies:

42906.jpg

The chunky bits are extra taint. :wink:

Thank you Stress! I love brownies (and taint). Unlike Taltos, I like chocolate, but white chocolate is my favorite. I have a major sweet tooth.

Yeah, still not sure how the whole 'disliking chocolate' thing works. Welcome to the tower, Nic.

Thank you Maw!

Welcome Nicana,

There is lots of fun to be had here and a lovely atmosphere to have it in also. We do not have a Kitchens :wink: and if we did it would be used to bake cakes.

And scones.

And the occasional brownie.

:biggrin:

How are you finding DM so far?

Thank you Ithi! Also thank the taint! No kitchens! You don't punish newbies for drinking do you?

I'm really enjoying it here. I would enjoy it more if I wasn't stuck scrubbing floors in the WT. I have met a lot of great, interesting people here and because of DM I got to meet and become best friends with Taltos.

We usually call her Tress, but EP also calls her Songstie (dont get mad at me Stress, I said EP), and I think somewhere Spamtie came up, i think that was Nya

Thank you Rand.

Sorry Tress.

LOL... No problem.

And it's ok, Rand. I won't shoot the messenger. I'm still working on the best way to repay EP for his insistence on calling me Songstie. A WAY WILL BE FOUND.

Welcome to the Black Tower, Nicana! Great to see you here. You will soon be added to our private boards.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a favourite asha´man? On a scale from 1 - 10, how crazy are you?

Thank you!

I'm 42 years old, live in Arkansas, and have 2 teenagers. I enjoy living in the country, going hiking, camping and swimming. I'm into anime, rpg video games, fantasy books and movies. I started reading WoT when the series first came out. I'm actually due for a reread. My favorite Asha"man is Damer Flinn. Think it's cool how he didn't let a disability get in the way of becoming Asha'man and I like his loyalty to Rand.

I really don't like the scale from 1-10 haha! But I can tell you i'm a third crazy. The other other two thirds are nuts and insane.

vote him in mafia, challenge him if he is in the BT, or make him wear rainbow clothes.

You would know about wearing rainbow clothes.

All I know, is that it is a punishment to be used when you want to utterly humiliate someone

vote him in mafia, challenge him if he is in the BT, or make him wear rainbow clothes.

All I know, is that it is a punishment to be used when you want to utterly humiliate someone

You don't like colourful clothing, Rand??? :laugh:

Evil Nya... *like*

Welcome to the Black Tower, Nicana! Great to see you here. You will soon be added to our private boards.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a favourite asha´man? On a scale from 1 - 10, how crazy are you?

Thank you!

I'm 42 years old, live in Arkansas, and have 2 teenagers. I enjoy living in the country, going hiking, camping and swimming. I'm into anime, rpg video games, fantasy books and movies. I started reading WoT when the series first came out. I'm actually due for a reread. My favorite Asha"man is Damer Flinn. Think it's cool how he didn't let a disability get in the way of becoming Asha'man and I like his loyalty to Rand.

I really don't like the scale from 1-10 haha! But I can tell you i'm a third crazy. The other other two thirds are nuts and insane.

Very promising.

This is teh BT, I think we are all rather fond of our sable coats :cool:

If it comes to it we could just have a unicorn poop over somebody's nice blacks, same rainbowieness. :baalzamon: wanna be our test subject, Taltos? :biggrin:

Maybe if it was anything but crap, like vomit or something :mad:!!! Otherwise, it would be cool to have a bright uniform that does not look like everyone else's :laugh: hahaha!

You don't like colourful clothing, Rand??? :laugh:

haha you wouldn't be laughing if you had to wear those clothes.

Archived