DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome RandA lThor to the BT

Turin Turambar

Welcome to the BT Rand. Enjoy your descent into madness. Have some Brownies ride som llamas or unicorns or llamacorns or whatever it is they are riding today.

Oh and SPAM SPAM SPAM to your heart's content.

And then if you feel like it go ahead and tell us some about your self. And have you read all the books already? I think I saw you had but just to make sure we try not to spoil things for anyone.

Finally if you have any questions for us, ask away. I am the Faction Leader of the Shadow and can answer any questions you may have about the glorious shadyness that it entails.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:biggrin: yay, officially welcome to teh BT Rand! :D

We got ourselves a great addition for teh new epic challenge! Been very spammy already indeed ;)

I think youve met the llamas before so you know not to wave pink flags at them or mention the teletubbies in their presence... happy: have a nana and make yooself right at home, we're happy to have you! :D

I see Turin managed to snag another Welcome Thread. You others need to be quicker or he will catch them all.

:laugh:

Anyways, Welcome Rand, It's lovely to have you here in the Black Tower. How long have you been a member of DM. Have you joined any of the other Social Groups yet?

What do you think of it all so far?

Are you shiny Light Rand, or troubled Dark Rand? Are there any other book series you like?

Yes, after all the spam, how could he help but want to join.

That and the Mafia. Between the spam and the Mafia, he's a natural to get sucked in.

*turns off the vacuum pump*

Archived