DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

But then what would happen if Tress blocked Wombat? Then you'd get blocked... but then you already switched it... paradox ensues and the Universe explodes. Good thing that didn't happen.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then what would happen if Tress blocked Wombat? Then you'd get blocked... but then you already switched it... paradox ensues and the Universe explodes. Good thing that didn't happen.

That would be a complicated situation.... Hmmm... I wonder what I'd do in it.... Probably whatever I felt like at the moment....

Just got home from work to find this insanity...

Guess the block on EP didn't work N2? EP, you did say you didn't get a message that your action had failed, right? I wasn't sure whether you would have been notified, but I guess you would have.

I went with my gut instinct last night and blocked Kudaran. Of everyone left I thought he was most likely to have the mafia kill. Perhaps it was Roo after all. I should have listened to EP.

Wait. Did I actually say that? :blink:

Song, the mafia kill can usually be submitted by anyone on the mafia team >.> some people designate the GF to be in charge until they are killed but the mafia kill is not like the SK or Vig kill where it is one person who can ever submit the kill.

“This is awesome Psyduck!!! We’re getting them!!!!” Firebird pumped his fist in the air.

Psyduck just looked at him blankly. “Psy?”

Firebird chuckled and patted Psyduck on the head. “You’ve been doing great buddy. Ok, now here’s what I think we should do tonight...”

Psyduck trotted along in the dark haze. His head hurt, and everything seemed hazier than usual lately when Firebird had let him out. Firebird... He had said to find... Said to find... Psyduck know when he found them. He wandered along, eventually forgetting even that he was looking for other pokemon. He enjoyed looking at the bottoms of the tapestries on the walls and the designs in the stone flooring.

Then he came upon a figure in the smoke, and remembered that this was who Firebird had been talking about!

Everyhting snapped together with a sudden clarity and Psyduck raised his arms. His eyes began to glow and the air around him began to glow as well. He sent his confusion to every other pokemon near this one.

When he was done, he held his head in his hands. His headache was worse now. He wanted to curl up in his pokeball. He turned to find Fireduck when he felt something wet land on his back. It started burning!!!

Psyduck began to run around. “Psy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyyyy!!!!!!!!” Eventually his limbs locked up and he fell to the floor. He didn’t even feel his headache anymore.

Firebird stood confidently as he waited for the pokemon’s time out to be over. He’d saved a couple of people from Team Rocket already! Sure he’d made a few mistakes, but he’d also been right a couple of times. Tonight for example, he was very confiedent about, and Psyduck should be coming back any minute...

Any minute now...

Any minute....

“Time to go back to your trainers!!!” Mistress Heart shouted.

Firebird’s face dropped. Psyduck was always back by now. His headache didn’t let him stay out long after he used Confusion.

No....

When Pidgeot cleared the smoke, there Psyduck was, lying on his face. Firebird walked up to him slowly, reaching him at the same time as Alakazam. Poor Psyduck... He probably hadn't even known what had happened...

Alakazam’s eyes went white, and he looked at Psyduck. He turned to Mistress Heart.

“Not Team Rocket!” Mistress Heart announced. “Firebird if you would?”

Firebird returned Psyduck to his ball and sat in one of the chairs, arms crossed.

Firebird, Trainer of Psyduck, League Bus Driver, had been knocked out of the competition.

It is now Day 6. You have 72 hours to make a decision.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Countdown

So after Tress...

BG - Cop

Razen - Vig

Smiles - Mason

Lenlo - Mason

Roo - Vanilla

Razen, you should have your kill again tonight, yes?

I'd say kill Roo. I'll view Smiles on the off chance that Mason team has a traitor too.

Archived