DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost cried at my own scene .. Seriously.. Caterpie..

XD oh good I wrote it well :P

Oh the slight mishap in Firebird's pm, I answered BG's first pm wrong, something with the vote count a couple of times.... Nothin that majorly screwed up the game thankfully :P

From the destiny bonded QT

Darthe: How do you think we should play this? I have been trying to twist it and it always comes out as more of a crux then a gain to me. You're still a sandshrew I assume?

Wombat: What do you mean?

Darthe did you think of this as a question to find out if wombat was scum or not? Because the answer made it sort of obvious

Oh the slight mishap in Firebird's pm, I answered BG's first pm wrong, something with the vote count a couple of times.... Nothin that majorly screwed up the game thankfully :P

oh yes THAT stuff, right at the beginning...

From Mafia QT: So... me, Taltos, Kudaran.... this has got to be the Lightie-est BT scum team ever! XD

this is why you never trust lighties...

:laugh: That was pretty funny. And then Taltos was replaced by Wombat!

YAAAAAAY Town won!!! Great job everyone, muchos kudos! <3

Lulz I was pretty much useless in this game eh :laugh: All my actions were blocked or irrelevant…

You guys had BG outed D1, and Nyan said she was important (you figured out what she was right away if memory serves). The game could have ended up very differently anyway!

Heart it was my conversation with Nya that revealed her Doc on day 1 I'll go back and quote it at work :P

Yeah I panicked and half-revealed most messily…

Awesome game Heart, so much fun!!! :D

oh yes THAT stuff, right at the beginning...

It was a better hitch but what gave him away for

Me was when I said the scum would lynch BG if they were smart. They should have known EP was better but they went with my suggestion do I knew it had to be EP or Wombat at that point.

Do you want to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Well, here you can try!

Mistress Heart, the Sparkling Shadow Princess (and pokemon master ;) ) is hosting a Pokemon Battle Tournament on her private island. So come all trainers to see who really is the very best!!!

Unknown to Mistress Heart and those signing up, Team Rocket plans to infiltrate this tournament and take all of the pokemon for themselves.

Many hopeful trainers expressed interest in Mistress Heart’s Pokemon Battle Tournament, and she extended invitations to eighteen of them to come to her private island.

One by one, they arrived on and stood before the Island Mansion.

mansion.jpg

They arrived, one by one. Some on their pokemon, some on the the backs of other animals such as turtles or dragons. Others seemed to have no memory of ever having a life before their short time on the island and had no clue how they got there. The last one to arrive, Kudaran, arrived at the very last minute on the eddies of a storm.

On the first night of the tournament, as Kudaran walked into the mansion and was shown to his room, all of the rest were gathered in one of the many great halls of the Island Mansion. Mistress Heart stood at the top a dais, the trainers stood near the walls around the large room. Mistress Heart was about to call Arez and Kae forward to battle when the videophone to her side rang.

Officer Jenny appeared on the screen. “Mistress Heart and other pokemon trainers: the office has received information that there are members of Team Rocket on the premises. Some other officers and I will be there--” The screen flashed to static as thunder shook the building.

“Well,” Mistress Heart turned to the trainers of her tournament. “It seems that they won’t be coming for a while.” Heart glanced down at her PokeGear. “In fact, it seems that no one will be able to come or go from this island for nearly a week; this is a horrible storm.” She looked up to trainers around the room and smiled.

“Since we'll have no help in knowing who is on Team Rocket. I propose we play a little game. I love games. You all can choose who you think the Team Rocket members are, and I’ll have my Alakazam see if you are right. Let’s just try to find one for now. Who here do you think is a member of Team Rocket?”

All of the trainers looked at each other, not sure of what to think of this game, but, nevertheless, the talk began.

Tina looked haggard, as if she'd not slept in weeks. She looked back and forth as the other trainers argued on who was acting suspicious. She tried to focus on the discussion, but just couldn't. Her head started to spin from exhaustion, her hands trembling as she held her pokeball in her hand. All of a sudden, just as on heated discussion died down, she fell back against the wall, her pokeball rolling out of her hands and to the bottom of Mistress Heart's dais.

Mistress Heart rose from her chair and ordered a couple of the servants standing by to take Tina to the Chancey in the Manor's infirmary. Then she stepped down, knelt, and picked up Tina's dropped pokeball.

"You," she said gesturing to one of the servants as she stood.

BG stepped forward. "Yes ma'am?"

Heart held out the pokeball for him to take. "You battle in her stead."

"Yes ma'am." BG accepted the poke ball and stood where Tina had stood.

Heart gestured for the discussion to continue, with a glint of... Something... Sparkling in her eyes.

The discussion lasted for hours, and no conclusion was reached. Mistress Heart, growing bored, had finally had enough. She stood, causing all conversation to cease.

"Here, I'll give you guys a hand. Go Sandslash! Use Thief on one of these trainers."

Sandslash came out of her ball and dashed in to the group of trainers. Kae felt a tug on her belt and looked down to see that her poke ball was gone.

"Wait! Come back!" She yelled running to the front of the crowd.

Sandslash had given the poke ball to Mistress Heart. "Sandslash, return!" She looked at Kae cooly, then threw the poke ball "Go poke ball!" as that pokemon came out she pulled out one of her own poke balls "Dragonair! Use hyper beam!"

A small yellow pokemon was visible for an instant before the flash of the hyper beam filled everyone's vision. When their vision had cleared, a pikachu was laying on the ground, knocked out.

"Oops." Mistress Heart giggled. "I probably should have had Alakazam go first! Go Alakazam! Use psychic and see whether this is a Team Rocket"

Alakazam came out, and his eyes glowed white as he stared at the small pokemon. His eyes returned to normal and he turned to Mistress Heart.

"Not Team Rocket? Ok! Return! Well Kae you're not Team Rocket! You may sit over in one of these chairs for the remainder of the competition." She turned back to the other trainers. "Hmmm... Lets have a little bit of fun to stir things up. All of you can let out your pokemon for a bit, but the room will be covered in smoke! Go Seadra! Use smokescreen!"

Seadra appeared, and smoke covered the Hall.

Smoke cloaked the room. The trainers were all rather perplexed by Mistress Heart and her "game." Nevertheless, the trainers all let out their pokemon for a stretch. A few of the trainers realized that this would be a good time to gain some information, perhaps to knock opposing trainers out of the game. These trainers whispered to their pokemon, giving them instructions, before sending them off into the smoke.

Weedle didn't have any instructions from her trainer. She was simply taking in the sensation of the hard, smooth floor beneath her, and the cool whips of smoke touching her shell. She wandered along, wondering where there might be someone to play with. She saw a few a few forms moving near by, and scurried over to them. Just before she reached them however, she grew a little dizzy. She shook her head to clear it, and then saw something shiny streak down upon her.

"Ok, everyone, go back to your trainers so they can put you safe in your balls!" Mistress Heart waited a moment for the pokemon to do so, and after she heart a couple of voices say "return" she pulled out her own pokeball. "Go Pidgeot! Use Gust!"

"Wait!" one voice yelled.

With a brilliant show of feathers, Pidgeot soared out of her ball and used gust, clearing all of the smoke.

In the middle of the floor, curled up, was a knocked out Weedle. Ithi rushed from her spot towards it.

"Oh, Weedle..." She picked it up and rocked it in her arms. She reached for her poke ball.

"A moment. Pidgeot, return. Go Alakazam. Use Psychic" She threw her poke ball, and Alakazam came out, stepping up to Ithi and her unconscious pokemon. He stared at Weedle, his eyes turning white once more. He walked back to Heart and looked up at her.

"Not Team Rocket." She said looking up at the trainers. "Alakazam, return. Ithi, if you would?" She gestured to the chairs off to the side.

Ithi returned Weedle to her ball and sat down in one of the chairs.

Heart turned to the remaining trainers and smiled. "Let's find out who's in Team Rocket."

"This is insane!!!" Thorum's face was red. "This is serious!!! Not just some game!!!"

"Why Thorum," Mistress Heart leaned forward "I thought you wanted to compete."

"Our pokemon are just up for grabs and can be stolen from us any minute! I refuse to go through with this!"

Thorum stomped towards the exit at the side of the dais. Silently, Mistress Heart released Sandslash from her poke ball and Sandslash quickly stole the ball from Thorum's belt without his notice and placed it in Mistress Heart's hand.

She gestured to two of her servants. "See that he doesn't go outside. We wouldn't want any accidents."

She turned her eyes to another. "New boy: what's your name?"

"Most just call me 'Player' or 'Piano' ma'am"

"Well Piano," She said holding out the ball "you may finish this game for dear Thorum."

Piano nodded, took the ball, and stood where Thorum had been.

The conversation was heated now. Tension was in the air. Taltos paced back and forth. One of the Mankey of the island sat in the rafters of the hall, eating a banana and watching the trainers talk. When he finished the banana, he looked at it and then down at the trainer pacing below him. He got a twinkle in his eye and dropped the banana peel.

Taltos stepped on the banana peel, slipped fell on back and hit his head on the wall. His pokeball, which he had been holding, flew out of his hands and was caught by Wombat, another servant of Mistress Heart.

“Dragonair! Pidgeot! Get that Mankey out of here!” Pidgeot picked up Dragonair and they went up to the rafters. Mistress Heart turned to her servants. “You two, take Taltos to the Infirmiry. Wombat, you caught the ball, you get to take his place.”

Wombat nodded and stepped forward.

The time since the smoke had been eventful. There were many new faces in the game now, and many opinions flying around. Volke looked from trainer to trainer, trying to say the right things. Everything he said just seemed to make them look at him more though. He stood his ground, insisting that he had just said the wrong things; that he wasn’t Team Rocket. After a time, enough of the others had decided that he was the one they thought was a member of Team Rocket.

“This is the one!” Turin said, pointing to him.

Mistress Heart nodded and stood, pulling out a pokeball. “Sandslash, you know what to do.” Sandslash was only visible for a blink, and then Volke gasped when he the pokeball disappeared from his belt. When everyone turned back to Mistress Heart, she was taking the pokeball from Sandslash’s hands.

“Pidgeot, could you bring Dragonair back down? Sorry Volke, but I did this to Kae’s pokemon and we must be consistent!” Volke started forward angrily, but Turin and BG held him back. Mistress Heart chucked as Dragonair and Pidgeot touched down. “Pidgeot, Sandslash, return. Be ready Dragonair. Go pokeball!”

For an instant, a orange pokemon with a cute smile was visible, and then the beam of white seared everyone’s vision. After the light was gone, everyone blinked the willowhisps away and saw Charmander sprawled across the floor.

“Soulfire!” Volke struggled against Turin and BG.

“Ok, Alakazam! Solve this mystery for us!” Alakazam came out of his ball once more, and again his eyes were white as he stared at the unconscious pokemon. Everyone held their breath as he turned to Mistress Heart.

“Not Team Rocket. How disappointing! Well, you two can let him go now. Volke you can sit over with the others if you’d like.”

Volke rushed to kneel down beside his Charmander “I’m sorry Soul... Return.”

Volke sat next to the others, cradling his pokeball and glaring at Mistress Heart.

Mistress Heart smiled at the remaining competitors and clapped her hands. “I think it’s time to let your pokemon out for a stretch again! Seadra, use smokescreen!”

Once more, Seadra’s smoke filled the Hall.

I was watching Cinderella Man as I wrote this scene, so my "dramatic epic writer" side came out :P

The smoke was so thick that Arez could barely see his feet. He sighed. He hadn’t exactly told a lie today. He did have a Chancey. Just not with him. It was back staying with Professor Willow (sister of Professor Oak).

“Come out, Caterpie.” She came out of her pokeball, then sat on the floor looking up at him with those large, innocent eyes. He knelt down and pet her head. “Those other pokemon are probably going to go after you... Just be brave, ok? We can’t do much to stop Team Rocket. Maybe the others will be able to. At least we protected them by drawing attention to ourselves... Be brave.”

He stood up, and Caterpie nuzzled his leg before venturing into the haze.

She heard other pokemon moving around her. She looked around, and kept moving forward. She saw a figure standing in front of her. She stopped and waited for it to come. When it started to move her muscles locked. Her trainer had said be brave but she didn’t feel so brave right now. She watched the figure ahead. She saw something shine streak forward out of the corner of her eye before sunlight filled her vision.

The trainers stood outside the perimeter of the room. They peered into the fog, trying to discern any movement. The sound of paw on tile here, the rustle of fur there--was that a flash of light?

“Ok little ones, time to go back to your friends!” Mistress Heart’s voice rang through the hall.

Arez held his breath. Maybe he’d been wrong. Maybe she’d come...

“Go Pidgeot!”

Arez closed his eyes and released the breath. Poor Caterpie.

He felt the wind and opened his eyes. Where was she?

She was on the ground near the dais. He slowly walked to her. When he was close, he met Mistress Heart’s eyes and nodded.

“Alakazam, come on out” Arez stared at her as Alakazam did. When Alakazam turned, and Mistress Heart said that this was not a Team Rocket pokemon, Arez thought to himself “of course she’s not. She’s my little hero.”

Oh, and I'm also a rather large Caterpie fan :P

Events moved swiftly after Arez was knocked out of the competition.There were offerings of information, hints and tidbits about what their pokemon had discovered in the smoke, or what they could potentially offer the other trainers. Everyone had differing views on who and what to believe, but after Kae’s random knockout early in the game, no one wanted to risk making Mistress Heart wait too long for the decision. Especially after she called Alakazam out of his pokeball before they were close to a decision. She claimed she just wanted to pet him, but everyone was making decisions quickly after that. Turin insisted he wasn’t Team Rocket, but the more impatient Mistress Heart seemed, the more other trainers sided against him.

Finally, frustrated, he threw his hands up in the air. “You don’t believe me? I’m not a member of Team Rocket and I’ll prove it! Here Mistress Heart! Go Rattata!”

Rattata came out of his ball and immediately started darting around, smelling different items and nibbling morsels off of the ground. He moved about in such a way that Alakazam couldn’t get a read on him.

Mistress Heart eyed the small pokemon and pulled out a pokeball, ignoring the meaningful deep breath that Turin took. “Dragonair, make him be still.”

Dragonair appeared, immediately set her sights on Ratatta and used Hyperbeam. Alakazam walked over to the unconcious Rattata, then turned back to Mistress Heart.

“Also not Team Rocket.” She sat in her chair. “You all know the drill by now. Time for a stretch! Go Seadra!”

Nyan looked around, making sure she couldn’t see anyone, and then let her pokemon out. Squirtle stood and looked up at her, waiting for her instructions. With a deep breath, she knelt down.

“Ok, here’s what I think we should do tonight....” She explained her thoughts to her pokemon, and told Squirtle whose pokemon to use Protect on. Squirtle nodded and scampered into the swirls of smoke. Nyan sat back, hoping she was protecting the right person.

Squirtle walked on all fours to try to draw less attention, occaisionally standing up to look around in all directions. It was hard to find any other pokemon in this mess, let alone the right one. Still, he kept searching. Nyan said to Protect--What was that? Squirtle stood up and looked around. Was it who he was looking for? He was so intent on who Nyan had said to protect that he didn’t even think of using it to defend himself. He turned around to look the other way. With his back turned, he didn’t see the glint moving towards him until it was too late.

Nyan’s thoughts tumbled around in her head, each trying to defeat the other. Who was who they said they were? Was she protecting the right person? Or was she mistakenly protecting a member of Team Rocket? She just didn’t know.

As occupied as she was with her thoughts, she jumped when Mistress Heart’s voice rang out.

“Time to go back to your pokeballs!!!”

Nyan sat up and waited for Squirtle.... And he didn’t come. Nyan stood up. Maybe he’d just gotten turned around.... But Nyan knew, with dread welling up inside her, that he had chosen wrong. Her legs began to shake.

“Pidgeot! Clear the Hall!”

When Nyan saw Squirtle, she dropped to her knees. He was lying on his back, balanced on his shell. Whatever had hit him had gotten him before he’d had a chance to Withdraw into the shell... Nyan looked down at her hands, her head feeling like it was filled with smoke like the hall had been.

When she looked up, Alakazam was already standing over Squirtle.

Mistress Heart’s voice rang out “Not Team Rocket!”

Nyan just sat staring at Squirtle.

“Nyan...” Mistress Heart said “you can put him back in his ball now.”

Nyan shook her self and stood unsteadily. “Squirtle, return”

She walked over to the chairs and collapsed into a vacant one.

Nyan’s departure from the competition seemed to shake everybody. Chaos ensued, with people pointing at eachother trying to get answers, each trying to figure out if they could trust the people on either side. Who was Team Rocket? Wombat and Darthe got a lot of attention with the destiny bond they claimed, but the focus eventually shifted to Piano.

“It’s not me! Darthe! Get rid of Darthe! This ‘bond’ doesn’t make sense!” Piano yelled.

BG and Firebird stood before him.

“Shall we finish this?” Firebird asked.

“Yes.” BG replied. He turned to Mistress Heart and pointed to Piano. “He is the one we choose!”

“Ok!” Mistress Heart stood smiling. “Sandslash, you know what to do!”

“No!” Piano yelled and he started to turn, but by the time he’d put his hand to his pokeball to protect it, Sandslash was already holding it out for Mistress Heart to take.

“Why thank you, dear. Dragonair, Alakazam stand ready” She threw their pokeballs. Dragonair nodded to Mistress Heart, and she threw Piano’s ball.

BG and Firebird held back Piano as he struggled to move. “No!”

A voice rang across the Hall “What the--” the Brooklyn accent was cut off by Dragonair.

When Dragonair’s blast had faded, a Meowth lay on the ground, his claws reflecting the light.

Alakazam stepped forward, and turned to Mistress Heart after a moment.

“Team Rocket!”

All of the trainers in the Hall cheered. Well, all except for Piano. He still struggled against Firebird and BG.

“Machamp, take this criminal to our unwelcome guest room” Mistress Heart said to one of the pokemon guarding the room.

Machamp took Piano away. “Team Rocket rules! We’ll get your pokemon yet! All of them!”

Mistress Heart rolled her eyes and returned Meowth to his pokeball.

Kudaran had been staying near the wall, hidden by the shadows. Most probably forgot that he was even in the competition. He watched the others interact, as if they had any control over what was going to happen. So they caught Piano. So what?

When Mistress Heart had Seadra cover the room in fog, Kudaran went to the fountain built into the wall near he stood.

“Come on out Magikarp” he said quietly. His pokemon started splashing around in the water. His pokemon, much like the bickering of the other trianers, was useless. The guy that had convinced him to buy her had filled his head with nonsense of making millions selling magikarp. Still, in spite of himself, he’d grown rather attached to this pathetic little pokemon.

“I’ll be back soon,” he told her, and went to meet with the other members of Team Rocket.

Magikarp splashed around in the water, enjoying the currents and ripples that the waterfalls made, when she felt someone draw near. Was it Kudaran?! Magikarp turned, and the last thing she saw was the light of the sun.

Oddish skipped though the fog. This was fun! Nol had said to enjoy herself but be careful. She was being careful. She twirled every now and then to make sure no pokemon were behind her. There were strong pokemon in this competition! Oddish hoped that she’d be a strong pokemon one day! Nol said she would be, and Nol was always right. When she was strong she wouldn’t have to be careful because she’d be strong! Which reminded Oddish that she was supposed to be careful right now. She twirled again and got a little dizzy. It was fun too!

Just then she saw a shadow moving in the haze of smoke. It was swaying back and forth like she’d been. Had this pokemon been spinning as well?

Before Oddish had a chance to contemplate this, the pokemon moved. There was a strange squishy sound and Oddish felt something wet land on her leaves.

It hurt!!!! Whatever had landed on her head felt like it was eating away at it!!! Oddish ran off, looking for Nol. He’d make it better!

The burning was throbbing now, and the smoke seemed thicker. It was getting hard to move. She was close to where he was, she just knew it. She just had to keep going! Moving was so hard...

She thought she saw his outline... The smoke was clearing! Pidgeot was out! But Oddish couldn’t move a muscle, couldn’t feel anything anymore. Nol’s face faded to black.

Nol stared at Oddish in astonishment. She was covered with some purple stuff. Had Team Rocket really thought that he was enough of a threat to knock out of the competition?

He looked to Mistress Heart, wanting to get Oddish healed as soon as possible. Mistress Heart noticed him.

“Alakazam, look at this one first.”

This one? Nol looked around, but didn’t notice any other pokemon lying on the ground...

But wait... Was there something in that fountain?

“Not Team Rocket” Mistress Heart’s voice said, and Alakazam moved over to the fountain. Nol put Oddish back her ball and waited for the announcement.

“Team Rocket! Machamp, take Kudaran to see his friend Piano. Nol, you may take a seat with the rest.”

“Mistress Heart,” Kudaran stepped up as the Machamp approached him. “May I take my pokemon with me? She won’t be able to do any harm.”

“Officer Jenny would surely be disappointed with me if I let you have her. My apologies. Perhaps the authorities will feel differently, but my answer is no.”

Kudaran walked silently out of the door, escorted by the Machamp.

Finding another Team Rocket member raised the spirits of the trainers. They talked excitedly, looking at all of the facts, at what the others were claiming. They eventually decided that Wombat had been in the middle of most of the claims. Finding out his alignment could tell them the most.

Wombat answered cooly, offering alternatives.

Darthe tried to defend him, even though his actions had been scrutinized as well.

“I know he’s not Team Rocket; he can’t be!” Darthe said

“Only one way to know for sure,” BG replied. “All in favor?”

One by one, heads began to nod, enough that a majority was reached.

Darthe’s lips tightened and he began to shake his head.

Wombat simply stood, staring down those who had voted him.

Neither of them noticed Mistress Heart release her pokemon, and Wombat turned with a jerk when he felt his pokeball lift away from his belt.

“Thank you Sandslash” Mistress Heart took it, and glanced over at Dragonair and Alakazam. Then she threw the pokeball, and Koffing appeared.

As Dragonair moved forward, Darthe suddenly gasped. His pokeball opened itself and Zubat started flying toward Koffing. He couldn’t do anything though; Dragonair was already using Hyperbeam.

Koffing and Zubat hit the ground at the same time.

“Well, that was interesting.” Mistress Heart was resting her chin on a hand, contemplating the two unconscious pokemon in front of her. “Alakazam, see what you can make of this.”

Alakazam used Psychic on Koffing first. “Team Rocket!” Mistress Heart announced with a clap of her hands. “But does that mean Darthe is as well?”

Alakazam turned to Zubat. He turned back to Mistress Heart.

“Not Team Rocket. Fascinating. Well, that was an interesting predicament! Machamp, take Wombat away! Darthe, I’m sorry, but your pokemon is unable to compete. Please take a seat by the others. Everyone else, it’s time to give your pokemon some fresh air!”

“This is awesome Psyduck!!! We’re getting them!!!!” Firebird pumped his fist in the air.

Psyduck just looked at him blankly. “Psy?”

Firebird chuckled and patted Psyduck on the head. “You’ve been doing great buddy. Ok, now here’s what I think we should do tonight...”

Psyduck trotted along in the dark haze. His head hurt, and everything seemed hazier than usual lately when Firebird had let him out. Firebird... He had said to find... Said to find... Psyduck know when he found them. He wandered along, eventually forgetting even that he was looking for other pokemon. He enjoyed looking at the bottoms of the tapestries on the walls and the designs in the stone flooring.

Then he came upon a figure in the smoke, and remembered that this was who Firebird had been talking about!

Everything snapped together with a sudden clarity and Psyduck raised his arms. His eyes began to glow and the air around him began to glow as well. He sent his confusion to every other pokemon near this one.

When he was done, he held his head in his hands. His headache was worse now. He wanted to curl up in his pokeball. He turned to find Fireebird when he felt something wet land on his back. It started burning!!!

Psyduck began to run around. “Psy-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyyyy!!!!!!!!” Eventually his limbs locked up and he fell to the floor. He didn’t even feel his headache anymore.

Firebird stood confidently as he waited for the pokemon’s time out to be over. He’d saved a couple of people from Team Rocket already! Sure he’d made a few mistakes, but he’d also been right a couple of times. Tonight for example, he was very confident about, and Psyduck should be coming back any minute...

Any minute now...

Any minute....

“Time to go back to your trainers!!!” Mistress Heart shouted.

Firebird’s face dropped. Psyduck was always back by now. His headache didn’t let him stay out long after he used Confusion.

No....

When Pidgeot cleared the smoke, there Psyduck was, lying on his face. Firebird walked up to him slowly, reaching him at the same time as Alakazam. Poor Psyduck... He probably hadn't even known what had happened...

Alakazam’s eyes went white, and he looked at Psyduck. He turned to Mistress Heart.

“Not Team Rocket!” Mistress Heart announced. “Firebird if you would?”

Firebird returned Psyduck to his ball and sat in one of the chairs, arms crossed.

BG had told Venonat to look at Tress’ pokemon while out in the smoke. She had come back and said that Tress was a member of Team Rocket. As Firebird, sat, BG pointed at Tress.

“Her!”

Razen looked from BG to Tress and nodded. “My vote goes on her too.”

“Why?” asked Tress. “Did your pokemon say something?”

“Sounds good!” Roo chimed in, adding his vote.

“Maybe we should wait to see what more she has to say...” Smiles added.

“Please? Maybe Firebird switched my pokemon with a member of Team Rocket last night.”

“I’m not buying it.” Lenlo said. “I vote Tress.”

Tress sighed, knowing that she’d been beat. “I have to hand it to you guys, you did a good job of finding us. Don’t think that this will stop us though! We’ll just have to get your pokemon a different time!”

“That sounded like a confession to me,” said Mistress Heart. “But we should still follow protocol. Sandslash? Dragonair? Alakazam?”

Tress’ pokeball opened to reveal an Ekans. Dragonair knocked it out and Alakazam said that it was, indeed, a Team Rocket Pokemon.

Just then, a helicopter could be heard outside.

“Machamp, take Tress to the others. Everyone else, let’s go greet our guests!”

They walked to the helicopter pad and saw Officer Jenny with some other police.

“From what we can tell, there are six members of Team Rocket on the premises.”

“Six? Oh, yes, I’ll bet Taltos and Thorum were members of Team Rocket as well! Well, they have also been watched. Come with me!”

All of the members of Team Rocket were rounded up and arrested. All pokemon were tended to until they felt as good as new. Once all of the chaos was over, Mistress Heart called the League trainers back to the hall.

“Well, thank you for playing along with my game! That was fun! Well, now we should probably go back to the original intent of this trip! Let the battles begin. Arez, Kae, I believe the two of you were going to go first...”

Who won Mistress Heart’s tournament? Well, that’s a different story.

It looked like you guys were certain to win there for a while!!!!

It wasn't that close. Honestly, I figured either Roo was a symp or Razen was a particularly bold SK, because 4 anti-town out of 18 struck me as too low. I was surprised the game ended with my lynch.

Yeah, we were outmanned and outgunned.

I just realize that I correctly called Wombat a really stupid mafia member from when he came in...

Darthe: How do you think we should play this? I have been trying to twist it and it always comes out as more of a crux then a gain to me. You're still a sandshrew I assume?

Darthe did you think of this as a question to find out if wombat was scum or not? Because the answer made it sort of obvious

You know a lot less than you think you know.

I just realize that I correctly called Wombat a really stupid mafia member from when he came in...

You know a lot less than you think you know.

Gotta agree. It looks a lot simpler in retrospect. I was still unsure of EP and Roo and so couldnt quite pin womby until the lynch.

Archived