DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come roast Ed!!!!

Naeann

*Runs in with a long pointy stick and jabs it through his soft squishy bits (not those bits you guys get your heads out of the gutter, from that distance I'd need a much bigger target anyway). Spins around the room with Eddie speared through on the end of the stick looking for the fire. Slowly turns around to look at Nae*

...............oooh....Not that kind of roast...I see... *reluctantly lowers Eddies back into his seat*

*comes running in with a long marshmallow fork, then sees that it's been done already by Kat* Oh. Fine. Steal my idea then. *gets out some marshmallows instead*

He looks funny, too, Nyn, you forgot that part.

Why is it always so much fun to always pick on Ed?

He just takes it and plays along but its really not fair. He is a wonderful, generous guy - the most amazing brother a girl could have, one of the nicest people on DM and instead of getting to know him better you just shit stir him all the time.

He would hate that I am saying anything - we have an agreement that I let this stuff slide but I think its about time you all back up off Ed and find a new chew toy.

Why is it always so much fun to always pick on Ed?

He just takes it and plays along but its really not fair. He is a wonderful, generous guy - the most amazing brother a girl could have, one of the nicest people on DM and instead of getting to know him better you just shit stir him all the time.

He would hate that I am saying anything - we have an agreement that I let this stuff slide but I think its about time you all back up off Ed and find a new chew toy.

I only give him a hard time bcus he's my mentor in the WT! lol

I roasted ed before it was cool.

*puts on her hipster glasses*

20 points for this.

Remind me to post em later. It's nap time.

When he first started out he was an annoying little spammer who everyone dreaded. Now hes the dreaded dreadlord leader that everyone dreads. Dreadfully dreadful.

>.>

Heh. I see what you did there.

But I did take the time to get to know ed. That's THE PROBLEM! >.<

xD

Yes. Twas a waste of my time, too. happy.gif

And has anyone ever noticed he looks about like Penguin from the Batman movies?

o_O

*puts cyanide in Talmanes' tea*

Also, Mr. I was a member 30 times in one month, hi. :P

WAIT...does this mean I'll grow up to be Barm one day? perrin.gif

Archived