DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

You're still missing something Mynd. Something rather important. Look at the last vote count.

I'm a special kind of usurper. I could have just won with the mafia the normal way, or I could outlive the godfather and survive to the end. You can let me live, and my double vote can be useful.

Sakaea is our godfather

A lot of her posts have been joking spam. Other than that:

Smiley has played before, several times I believe. I'm down for a Smiley lynch or a Hoof lynch. Kind of ironic, we may lynch Smiley for defending Songstress, or we may lynch Hoof for defending Smiley.

Unvote, Vote Smiley

She wanted to jump on Smiles early just in case he did get lynched. Not early enough to be leading the charge, but early enough to not be jumping on late.

You fell for it:

Blackhoof & Player are claimed masons who can be easily confirmed one way or the other. I remain steadfast in that Songs of Ice and so forth, Wwwwombat, and Sakaea are town because of where they were on the Smiley lynch. Therefore, I am pretty sure that the remaining scum are among Turin, Christine, Lenlo, Aiel Heart, and Graendal's favourite.

It made us very happy

This post is her trying to put pressure on the three of them. We though Hoof would be the best option to kill because there was already so much on him:

While I wasn't getting scum vibes off of Songs, I think Razen has tipped his hand much too early. I hope he is our cop and I hope he's right about it not being able to be stolen.

My vote stands, I still think Hoof would be an informative lynch for today.

Right after she backed off of Tress saying she’d never seen him as scummy when she had just FoSed her

After this she started flipping between Firebird and Hoof

As I stated earlier, I want to believe Razen for now, and as no one is interested in lynching Hoof, I'm willing to Unvote and vote Ep. Anyone who plays the newbie card so often is suspicious.

On another note, *stabs Lenlo*, I just assassinated you.

And a third note, why can't I get DM mobile now?

(on a side note, Wombat caught it then too)

Those last two posts are really scummy. Last I checked, Hoof had more votes than EP, so Sakaea saying no one wants to lynch Hoof reeks of scum trying to shift momentum from Blackhoof to EP. Also, Maw saying he is voting for no other reason than to sheep the finder is kinda scummy. Not as scummy as Sakaea misrepresenting the recent votes on EP though. I am now thinking a Hoof lynch might be best.

unvote

Gonna wait until Locke posts a vote count to place my vote again.

The new DM posts per page made me miss the last 2 votes on Hoof...I am actually much more in favor of a Hoof lynch, so I'm going to put my vote back on Hoof.

Unvote, Vote Hoof

I want 40 posts per page again

Flip flop flip flop.

Later on, right after Firebird revealed:

Like we're gonna believe you, LOL.

We wait for the word of the Mod our God.

Here she really didn’t get her night results, and she wanted to appear as town because people were suspicious of her yesterday. She wanted to confirm herself as town.

Hmmmmm.......

Ok, first of all, I'm a bit confused about something. My ability was stolen last night (Allomantic Bronze, allowed me to sense other people's abilities; essentially a rolefinder), and I targeted Wombat last night. Since my ability was stolen I didn't get my result. Mynd, I'm the one who stole from you, so since I successfully stole your ability, how did you get your results?

In this little bit: she really wanted to know if we could get Mawth to work with us.

It seems you people have made up your minds. I think you will regret lynching me, however.

Still plenty of time for you to try to get us to change our minds. Do you have something to say?

Are you a Vig or an SK or what?

Well, how you regard yourself aside, I could be persuaded to change my vote, if you have a viable alternative for us. So I suppose the question is, what are your suspicions as of now? Do you have a viable alternative for us?

Oh and Kae, you seemed a little ambiguous about your reading on Wombat. Can your investigation results clear him or not? And did your viewing tell you what original role he had, or what metals he had?

I got what metals he had at the beginning and end of night. From what I can tell, it doesn't point to scum. No harm in posting what they are, I suppose.

At the beginning of Night he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Steel. At the end of night, he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Cerrobend.

Cerrobend: Speeds Time; Stores Energy

Cadmium: Slows Time; Stores Breath

Steel: Push Metals; Store Speed

The best lies have some truth in it.

Oh, and by the way, the whole thing about some roles not transfering seems odd to me, because we did at one point have the healer ability. It has since been lost again.

At this point she stopped really being a team player, and started just acting on her own, though she said that if we made sure that she seemed town you guys would follow her anywhere. So she fed off of the pressure that was already on Des.

I tracked Des last night, he visited both Tina and Song. Want to explain what you were doing, Des?

Vote Des

So Des is hammered now, correct?

You guys got me. But we can all win together. Take her out, please

Vote Kae

Vote Count:

Aiel Heart (5): Turin; Mynd; Blackhoof; Sakaea; Wombat

Sakaea (2): Aiel Heart

Mynd (1): Graendal; Aiel Heart

Graendal (0): Mynd; Sakaea

Not Voting: Christine; Song; Meesh

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 5:00 PM Monday

Best fake case on me I've ever read. Did you write it yourself, or did you have help? :laugh:

Somebody hammer this turkey.

I think Des and AH are tied for the most elaborate fake claim in the game. The right move would have been to challenge me or push for the lynch on Meesh 2.0, who is a solo-win player. Since GF has rolled over now, everyone comfortable with me viewing him next?

And a double vote helping you get mafia means nothing?

When we know who is scum and the town outnumbers the scum, yes....a double vote means nothing.

23 players

9 townies dead

12 players

2 mafia

1 dead solo win

there's at least one other, we suspect there may be two

you don't know how many of us there are left.

You barely outnumber us anymore.

My vote can be very useful, all I ask is that you help me win. If you want, we can turn on Meesh #2 today, and give you time to consider.

Best fake case on me I've ever read. Did you write it yourself, or did you have help? :laugh:

Somebody hammer this turkey.

Fake case she says. No response to all of the scummy behavior I pointed out. She's very good at shrugging things off, making them seem insignificant. You guys noticed and commented on some things, others no. Isn't she good at appearing town?

I swear on my basket of jelly beans, she's scum

Or did you not find it strange that she revealed when it wasn't necessary? Something like that could have been figured out through one's own reasoning or through asking Locke in the pm. Does her flip flopping not matter anymore? Really now, boys, go for the bigger fish.

The truth is Mynd, you can't know. No matter what I say, you're not going to believe me. Heck you don't believe me on the one mate I've ratted out.

If I say "yes, only two, I meant what I said about the numbers!" I'm possibly hiding another teammate. If I say no, then is it more or less? Do you assume the worst and believe there are more? 9 players left. 1 solo and 4 scum means you're in trouble. Assume only two? Me and Kae? Well I suppose if the day game didn't end with Kae you'd go from there. 3 of us total? Still a threat because you don't know who the third is.

I can be your friend Mynd. If not, I can still win this game with my team

Sakaea must have been so crafty that she voted for Smiley early when everyone else on the mafia team didn't on Day 1. The sneaky scum that she is, she let your mafia teammate take the fall when a case could have been brought on a number of other players. The diabolical evil godfather genius that she is so craftily had no problem with Despothera's lynch, all to trick us into not lynching her. You've convinced me!!!

unvote

Vote Sakaea

Archived