DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Wolfkin have arrived

goldeneyes101

*eats limes and pulls a funny face*

*sits on Tina's head*

I hope you are a pup. :biggrin:

She's my pup even *puts paws on Tina's shoulders so she can stretch up to nudge Ayla* Now come down off of there. You'll muss the shadowhuman's hair or something

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*puppy pounces Talm and wags her tail*

Hi :)

Well hello there. *scratches behind ears*

I find it humorous that half the 'wolfies' here are members in the BT haha. Tends to happen during invasions.

*wags her tail and has content puppy smile*

Yeah I tried the split personality, it wasn't working out too well for me.

Aww...good try Leelou, I tried it when we were at the WT too, I just wound up somehow combining the two lol. It was strange.

*wags her tail at Leelou* Missed you Leelou!

Well it all started with a hunt. A Great Hunt you could say. I was travelling with some friends trying to recapture a musical instrument, but I got a bit side tracked. Met this crazy chick, who ended up thinking I was her long lost lover or something. It was pretty crazy.

*wags her tail and cocks her head* Really Talm? Cool! Did ya ever return with your pack to your hunt? *lays down and watches Talm, licking a little chili off her paw*

*notices the newcomers, eats a brownie before leaping onto Turin's head and looking him in the face* Hehe. You looks like a familiar human, Turin.

The Brownies are perfectly safe ..... Talya made them special :wink:

*creates Deepest Darkest Midnight Blue Weave and lays it over the Brownies*

That's totally my favourite colour >.> So any wolf who is also that colour will be my favourite too :smile:

*juggles Limes, throws them up in the air and cuts them into quarters with Knives of Air, allowing them to drop into glasses of TQ*

You know ... I've never actually tried tequila :unsure:

You put the lime on the coconut?

Well it all started with a hunt. A Great Hunt you could say. I was travelling with some friends trying to recapture a musical instrument, but I got a bit side tracked. Met this crazy chick, who ended up thinking I was her long lost lover or something. It was pretty crazy.

*snortychuckle* :laugh:

*stalks brownies*

Archived