DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

He have a smurf in the tower!

Niniel

Welcome to the BT. Once you are here and the taint starts to get a hold of you it´s hard to leave. :baalzamon: I´m the M`Hael, Faction Leader of the Shadow. If you have any questions just ask me or just about anyone else. We are all friendly but crazy.

So tell us all about yourself. Do you have a favourite asha´man? What kind of games do you like? What shoe size do you have? May I look at your wallet?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

Thank you for the welcome. I was just browsing the front page and saw my welcome.

My name is Shona and I stay in Scotland. Was intoduce to WOT about 15 years ago when a mate gave me the books when I was supposed to be studying.

This started my love affair with all things Fantasy.

My favourite Ashaman would have to be Logain. I think he'll end up being the Hero of the Black tower battle.

I don't play a lot of Console games as I have terrible Hand to Eye coordination but I do like Hidden Object Games. Can get totally addicted to them.

My shoe size is 6

And if you can find my wallet and brave the moth's you can have a look.

Thank you for the brownies they look great.

I'll watch out for being enslaved.

*sleeping soundly in a dark den somewhere far off*

Despothera suddenly awoke, with a moment's hesitation but a flurry of alertness immediately after, soon he had taken flight after leaping from the balcony. He sensed that his bonded seemed to be in danger at the moment, and he honed in on her signal like a hawk diving for prey.

Despothera arrive on the scene, immediately judging the circumstances of Ithi's predicament. The silver chain along with the necklace and bracelets gave it away immediately. With a low, almost feral snarl, Despothera fixed his gaze upon Dice.

I'd advise you unclap that a'dam from the lady, young man, before someone gets hurt.

Transforming into his true self, after a few moments Despothera flew up a short distance into the air and became a monster of what he once was. His frame had grown easily to 9 feet, and he was a twisted amalgamation of a creature that was vampire, zombie, and werewolf at the same time. He wrestled with saidin at the same time, at this moment holding vast amounts of the One Power. The world seemed to quake in his presence as he floated above the scene.

Hey chill Despo!! I havent hurt her!! its just a little experiment to learn more!

Bloody ashes if shed tried to channel she'd be out by now!!

Ive got a bucket, wet facecloths and apologetic words for her if it does anything bad to her but the opportunity for learning seems important imagine what it could do!

backs away bit by bit

Archived