A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perfexionist Musings on the Wheel of Time

Perfexionist

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand is my favorite character.

Some would say until the next book but I don't think its that bad :biggrin: Just too many comparisons to A more famous fictional character. :wink:

Would someone care to elaborate on that? I don't fully get what that means / what it is referring to.

Rand is my favorite character.

Some would say until the next book but I don't think its that bad :biggrin: Just too many comparisons to A more famous fictional character. :wink:

Would someone care to elaborate on that? I don't fully get what that means / what it is referring to.

:myrddraal: That being a kinder gentler Rand in TOM. Some think he is too soft or Jesus(the more famous fictional character) like and prefer dark Rand. Others have said that we do not get his point of view much and that could be the key to how he really is but Zen Rand is alright with me, hasn't he suffered enough. :wink:

Beside we will have to RAFO to know the rest! :jordan:

Not to get into a religious debate, Didgya, but Jesus isn't a fictional character. There may be disagreement about his divinity, and the resurrection, but there is historic proof that he existed. That's probably why people were confused by your statement.

Not to get into a religious debate, Didgya, but Jesus isn't a fictional character. There may be disagreement about his divinity, and the resurrection, but there is historic proof that he existed. That's probably why people were confused by your statement.

:biggrin: I should have said the characteristics associated with Jesus. Some say he is 100% fictional but I think thats a moot point and I would not want to atheist it up in here when It does not matter to WOT. :rolleyes: By the way does anyone think Mat is like Loki? :happy:

Thanks for this thread Perf. I haven´t read all but it´s always nice to see what others has to say when they read the books for the first time. I wonder if we could gather people for a joint re-read of the series before AMOL?

5 points.

Thanks for this thread Perf. I haven´t read all but it´s always nice to see what others has to say when they read the books for the first time. I wonder if we could gather people for a joint re-read of the series before AMOL?

5 points.

Thank you.

And I love Zen Rand.

Archived