DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perfexionist Musings on the Wheel of Time

Perfexionist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to think of Rand. I still love him as my favorite character but he is so hard. And so dark. What is that black aura people occassionally see around him? Now, his miracles bring no good to balance the pattern like they used to. I shudder when I read about him now, but I still have faith.

P.S. I don't want any of these questions answered. They were asked rhetorically.

I don't know what to think of Rand. I still love him as my favorite character but he is so hard. And so dark. What is that black aura people occassionally see around him? Now, his miracles bring no good to balance the pattern like they used to. I shudder when I read about him now, but I still have faith.

P.S. I don't want any of these questions answered. They were asked rhetorically.

you ain't seen nothin' yet buddy

keep reading

Semirhage collared Rand. Rand almost choked Min to death. Rand balefired Semirhage and Elza with the True Power. Wow is all I can say.

One of the most horrifying moments.

Nolder! Great to see you in the BT. Do you want a tour?

Yeah I have. It is pretty epic indeed. After how many pages I finally got some real action.

Gareth Bryne turned out to be a pretty awesome fighter. I thought he was more of a military mind, but he can definitely use that heron-marked blade of his.

Still, I have yet to keep reading and fight out what implications the raid has on the Tower, the physical damage and the political damage. That will be interesting to read.

Archived