DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

League of Legends (LoL)

Leyrann

I dont mind the KSing either if we win but it just seems silly to have over 500 true damage ultimate go right off cd everytime he gets a kill with it. That hurts more than a Cho feast and if you get the kill you can just do it again.

For Panth yeah he was better before they took away the global on his ulti but so was TF. A good panth can take solo top pretty well but still not as good as Olaf. Recently tried Mundo. Hes pretty fun though his ultimate... that health regen. So much.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it is broken. They'll probably do something like if he kills a champ it cools off but costs like 150 more mana the second time, 400 the third time and so forth like kassadin or kog maw. That's the only way I can see them making him semi balanced. I played a 3v3 the other day with a mundo and a cass on my team. The cass was just trolling. They rushed a Frozen Mallet. I hate people like that. Anyways, so she proceeded to feed the shit out of the enemy veigar and at lvl like 16 he had 800 AP and was one shotting our Mundo with his Q. While mundos ult was active lol.

I've been playing riven quite a bit lately. Not this past week cause she's been free to play. But she is actually OP solo top and not very commonly banned for some reason. All her abilities scale off of her ad. So you max her Q first, which is an AOE knockup, preceded by three decent wacks of damage, then you max her E which is a shield that scales off of her AD, so with your base armor and even a middle amount of ad you can take a turret shot with the shield popped at level 5 and take no damage. It's also a great gap closer or an escape, as is her Q. That right there makes her OP. Then you throw in her AOE stun that is on a 3 second CD by lvl 14-16 that also does a nice chunk of damage scaled off her ad. Lastly her ult, which empowers all her abilities giving them increased ad and aoe for ten seconds and then as a finisher she can use an Inuyasha Wind Scar attack lol. I'd learn her If I was you.

I almost literally, in the two years I've been playing, never see a Tryn in anything other than 3v3 and never banned in draft pick or ranked. He's actually really easily countered by a good handful of champs. And a couple of items. Thornmail and Frozen Heart can make him next to useless.

So much Tryn hate. He's only easily countered if you have a terrible Tryn. I think I've quadra killed with him before and most of the time he dominates the other team like a good Garen does. Thornmail is pointless against Tryn because he doesn't take damage when he's ulted. Tryn is excellent when you know when to initiate and when to leave or if you should leave. Tryn wrecks people with his high damage output and you really can't escape him if the player is somewhat decent with him.

I've been playing riven quite a bit lately. Not this past week cause she's been free to play. But she is actually OP solo top and not very commonly banned for some reason. All her abilities scale off of her ad. So you max her Q first, which is an AOE knockup, preceded by three decent wacks of damage, then you max her E which is a shield that scales off of her AD, so with your base armor and even a middle amount of ad you can take a turret shot with the shield popped at level 5 and take no damage. It's also a great gap closer or an escape, as is her Q. That right there makes her OP. Then you throw in her AOE stun that is on a 3 second CD by lvl 14-16 that also does a nice chunk of damage scaled off her ad. Lastly her ult, which empowers all her abilities giving them increased ad and aoe for ten seconds and then as a finisher she can use an Inuyasha Wind Scar attack lol. I'd learn her If I was you.

I almost literally, in the two years I've been playing, never see a Tryn in anything other than 3v3 and never banned in draft pick or ranked. He's actually really easily countered by a good handful of champs. And a couple of items. Thornmail and Frozen Heart can make him next to useless.

You play Riven very different from how I play her.

I always take a point in Q at level one, for the three dashes. then E at level 2, W at level 3, and then first two more in E, because three points, without bonus AD, are already enough to tank a tower shot. After that, I max W first, E second, and Q last. Ult of course whenever possible. I never use the Q for the damage, but for chasing/escaping/passive. Also, i don't see where you get the 3 second cooldown on her W from. It is 7 seconds at level 5, which can, with cooldown reduction, be brought down to 4.2 seconds. However, taking 40% cdr on Riven means you suck, because you take the wrong items.

So I watched a bit of the World vs RIOT and saw that one of the players had this ridiculous Yi build with 4 Phantom Dancers. I tried it out in a few games and it's absolutely disgusting. The entire other team started ignoring the rest of my teammates to chase me it was exciting.

LoLYi2.png

Oh yeah, and it was 4v5.

I have started playing Viegar the last couple of days, just in easy bots mode to try him out, and I am loving him. I think I will save up and buy him next, and then learn how to be actually skilled at him.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really like Veigar, even though it'd maybe be better now that I use smartcast.

The ones I like most now, are Riven (I already do for some time), Fiora (just insane damage is played well, otherwise you're going to feed) and Varus (strongest carry, but not a right-click carry. I really don't like those).

And, Barm, what level are you? Just wondering...

Where do you guys play by the way?

I'm at euw, lvl 30 elo 1700 - 1800 or something, haven't played in awhile xP

If anyone else is on euw, no matter what your level is or what your elo is, just add me and we'll play some games!

The name is either "ArezxD" or "LokexD"

Level... 27 I think? Not sure. Somewhere between 26 and 28.

I'm guessing you're not on the NA server??

haha xD There is one very good solution to that problem, not failing Muahuahah!!

Although not failing is a rather hard feat to achieve..

I do that all the time. Not fail. I just played like 10 ARAM games. It's actually pretty fun. And no raging involved because you know you're going to die. Not to mention dying is the only way you can go back to shop.

Im on NA. I dont play ranked personally, so I dont know what my elo is. Ive slowly started to move from my AP champs to brawlers like Olaf, Pantheon and such. Least those seem to be what people need since everyone goes mid or bot lane. Need more people willing to jungle.

I tried out amumu awhile ago and he was pretty fun. I havnt been counter jungled as him yet though so I have yet to feel the pain. Veigar is pretty fun when your against other AP champions. Its fun seeing his ulti do 2k+ damage to a person who stacks AP since his ulti pretty much, I think anyways, has a 1 to 1 AP ratio. So much pain. Also on a side note, I want my global TF ulti back. :'(

Im on NA. I dont play ranked personally, so I dont know what my elo is. Ive slowly started to move from my AP champs to brawlers like Olaf, Pantheon and such. Least those seem to be what people need since everyone goes mid or bot lane. Need more people willing to jungle.

I tried out amumu awhile ago and he was pretty fun. I havnt been counter jungled as him yet though so I have yet to feel the pain. Veigar is pretty fun when your against other AP champions. Its fun seeing his ulti do 2k+ damage to a person who stacks AP since his ulti pretty much, I think anyways, has a 1 to 1 AP ratio. So much pain. Also on a side note, I want my global TF ulti back. :'(

I jungle when I play with my team, all the time xP Once upon a time, there were to many junglers ..

• Community Administrator

Of all the 'mmos' and other 'video game jargon' out there..

LoL's is. both, most amusing, and.. most confusing to me. I mean, even its name 'LoL' has two different meanings all together. I personally think the people who develoepd the game, Made everything up, based on acronyms people have grown used to, then added in there 'own' meaning to it, just to make people say really.. potentially funny things to the'outside' crowd. :tongue:

I want my global TF ulti back. :'(

That was cray OP hah!

It was indeed OP.

Of all the 'mmos' and other 'video game jargon' out there..

LoL's is. both, most amusing, and.. most confusing to me. I mean, even its name 'LoL' has two different meanings all together. I personally think the people who develoepd the game, Made everything up, based on acronyms people have grown used to, then added in there 'own' meaning to it, just to make people say really.. potentially funny things to the'outside' crowd. :tongue:

Well I think LoL is really the only one. There's mia, there's ss, there's OP, there's UP, GG, WP. All sorts.

Have you ever actually played it SD?

Archived