DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

League of Legends (LoL)

Leyrann

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck have fun with 100 + ms on their servers every game. There is literary over ONE second delay on every action..

I'm sure it won't be that bad. I'm already playing on the Public Beta, and that's also in NA. And I never have real lag there. In fact, I normally don't notice the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Good job. :)

Oh, and my ranked team is full already.

Oh, and I got 7 wins and one loss today, that one loss being because a 2k Elo smurf who I'm now duo queueing with. And he asked me "why I was stuck in silver", lol. Cuz I had such nice scores I guess... Also gives me good hope about getting higher.

By the way guys, I am thinking of modding a League of Legends themed role madness mafia game at the Black Tower, is there anyone with mod experience who also knows LoL? Because I have no experience modding, and I could use some help.

Well, then I propose we'll give it a try. And if we totally mess up, well, role madness is only for fun anyways. I'd say we create a PM to exchange ideas, and then, when we're ready, we'll ask someone with mod experience to have a look at it if it's balanced (more or less). I already have some epic roles thought out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived