Leyrann

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

MY GOD THAT RYZE FLASH!!!!

Probably Cardboard VII, but still.

Also yeah, that Annie was epic.

I found out something that is pretty damn overpowered by the way. Brand jungle. Very fast AoE clear, 2 second hard cc for ganks, can build tanky and still dealt a shitload of damage with Mpen as only offensive stat (and ofc the AP from Liandry's). Works better than even Vi or Jarvan, with a hard cc on a cooldown that short that he is sometimes even able to land it TWICE in a gank.

PS And ofc it helped that my laners weren't stupid either. Sona actually let herself get grabbed so they wouldn't instantly run when I got in sight. We got a nice double kill on Twitch from that. Same for the Irelia going in and forcing GP's oranges before I stunned him.

• 1 month later...

http://www.twitch.tv/sivhd

So there was the gamingforgood charity stream today, hosted by SivHD and supported by the League of Legends community.  There were several other streamers going on today, mainly WoW players, and they had goals of like 1-10k  and Siv put up a very ambitious goal of 50k.  After 10 hours we reached it!  So he kept going, and two hours later, he doubled it to more than 100k in donations to help the children!  Lots of people say the League community is toxic, but as they said today, we proved it wrong.  So proud!

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.twitch.tv/sivhd

So there was the gamingforgood charity stream today, hosted by SivHD and supported by the League of Legends community.  There were several other streamers going on today, mainly WoW players, and they had goals of like 1-10k  and Siv put up a very ambitious goal of 50k.  After 10 hours we reached it!  So he kept going, and two hours later, he doubled it to more than 100k in donations to help the children!  Lots of people say the League community is toxic, but as they said today, we proved it wrong.  So proud!

Seen the video he made about it... Great work from the community. I had also heard that all other streamers were advertising him that day.

My favs are Riven, Renekton, Ahri, Zed, Fizz (I don't play him in ranked though, I always go for plays, but that isn't really good for the team. I often have both most kills and most deaths of all people in the game), Quinn and Jinx (I played her on the PBE and she's fucking awesome).

Also you guys might notice something: Nearly all of them are mobile and have 1 hard cc... It was very frightening when I first found out that that, despite not really giving a clear class of champions, was what I like the most...

After Worlds, I've been motivated to get back into LoL a little bit (I was rooting for Samsung, but SKT was my second choice. =D). Basically just playing a game a day for the IP bonus while learning all the abilities as different champions rotate. 

After Worlds, I've been motivated to get back into LoL a little bit (I was rooting for Samsung, but SKT was my second choice. =D). Basically just playing a game a day for the IP bonus while learning all the abilities as different champions rotate. 

Oh please. Not Samsung. Such bad losers they don't even give hands if they lose...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived