DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WHY, society? WHY?

OptimusPrime

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

... should I hold my fork in my left hand?

I do so out of personal preference, NOT because I have been moulded to fit some useless sense of uniformity!

Had to get that one off my chest. Society can consider itself told.

Or rot.

Actually, both.

I was going to say I will end this post by saying I dont know how to end it, but that is too great a contradiction even for the likes of moi.

P.S. Mein fuss ist in mein mund.

I'm ambidextrous (write with my left hand more though) and switch which hand holds my silverware all of the time. Apparently I also "hold [my] fork like a barbarian" (such a nice thing for a mother to say when it was her lack of teaching that led to this...)

I write on paper with my right hand, ALWAYS have my fork/spoon in my right hand, and throw with my right hand.

I can swing a baseball bat with both hands, kick a soccer ball with both (although I favor my right), and use both hands equally for general household tasks.

I write on a white/chalk board mostly with my left hand, always use a knife in my left hand, mostly hold a drink in my left hand, and drive with only my left hand.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

I´m extremely right handed and right footed. I can barely kick a ball with my left foot. I´m not sure I have a right brain. Clearly something is missing. :biggrin:

But I gave society (or more correct our government) a big kick in the *** recently. Yesterday I found out that I had an appeal approved in court. Yay! The government tried to refuse me rights that is rightfully mine but the court was on my side. If I would be able to grab our prime minister without throwing up I would put him in the dungeons. The trollocs could eat him slowly...

I hold my fork in my right hand unless I'm cutting then I switch it to my left so I can hold the knife in my right.

Same...just the other way around. Also, I can't hold untensils in the same hand for too long, I keep switching every 10 seconds. Makes my grandma MAD :laugh:

I write with my left and throw/lift with my right, I'm not sure why lol.

I write with my right, and lift stuff, work etc with my left. Mmmm, I dunno - perhaps it's instinct to 'protect' the hand you use to do the fine stuff, and do all the hard/heavy work with the other???

I can swing a baseball bat with both hands, kick a soccer ball with both (although I favor my right), and use both hands equally for general household tasks.

You....kick a soccer ball...with both your hands???

*blows whistle* HAND BALL! INDIRECT FREE KICK!!! :laugh::tongue:

Archived