DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In case it wasn't obvious

ineedfourberfs

Sad to see you go berf. Didn't really know you but found some of your posts/blogs etc. pretty amusing.

Also, nice exeunt speech :biggrin:

I like the reaction it's provoked out of some here :baalzamon:

Always fun to ruffle some feathers. Too bad I doubt you're reading any of this.

Also, I ain't a fan of the new sig either Ed o.O

Of course he is reading!

People don't do a dramatic "omg you're so mean" exit post just to walk away, they want to see the "omg please stay we will miss you so much if you go" responses. rolleyes.gif

Shayol Ghul was probably not the best choice of board on DM for this though...

Hey guys, let's back off Berf.

He really didn't know about my sig and how the timing would effect his exit.

Sadly, he won't be able to see the turkeys, which, when they come down, will surely be more missed than him.

Au revoir, Berf. Nay, Adieu. Go with whichever God you worship. :laugh:

*salutes*

I'll stay ungrown.

Sad to see you gone.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, Ed. Umm....there might be something you can take for that? Or not...

*laughs* Yeah, Verbal keeps driving us off. One by one.

Nyn

Hmph.

*stabs his own foot*

Enjoy that one.

yawn

I refuse to care. Everyone knows I'm too damn old to stoop to that level.

The evilness abandoned this place many many many moons ago. You can't even hurt someone's feelings anymore. o.O WTF?

Anyway, yeah, I disappear for long periods of time for this reason.

Poor Roka. He was an autocratic, egotistical, pain in the ass jerk off of epic proportions. But he put his entire black heart into this place. :biggrin: The entire nature of this place changed when he left.

I guess the point is that things change. Either change with them, get used to the change or GTFO.

Or you could sit in the corner and wave your cane like Mighte does. :biggrin:

I've been around for a while, and I've seen a lot of people I like leave this place. The good thing is that we always get great new members. Sure, I get a bit nostalgic thinking about the old chat and CoL etc, but it's like that with everything. A part of me still wants to be back in primary school and trade pokemon cards. The thing is, it just doesn't work that way. Believe me, I've tried. The teachers were all "What the hell are you doing?" and called the police. It's not my fault grown ups aren't 'down' with how we young kidz speak. "Hey kid, wanna see my Cubone?" is a perfectly innocent phrase.

Archived