DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In case it wasn't obvious

ineedfourberfs

I'm no longer here. Maybe I've changed, maybe not, but the same joy I used to get from the antics and such from SG and DM as a whole merely serve to irritate and annoy, now.

This used to be a genuine place, where one could speak their mind, where the rules were slightly lax, and those who stepped in KNEW it was a slightly unsafe environment. Flaws exposed would be torn apart, sarcasm used with the precision of a surgeons blade, any hint of self-doubt would be pounded upon until you either toughened up, or GTFO. Nowadays all I see is shallow half-attempts at borrowed humor, petty cliques and plain ol' tanty's and wah-wah look at me types*, not to mention this whole breed of "OMG look at me, I'm TOTES Ebil! Lol!" brand of youngster, and seriously I'd rather drive nails into my own earballs than spend some more time with. (That's a borrowed Archer/Always Sunny joke, for those keeping count)

*which, ironically, this post could probably be viewed as.

Anyway, the cool people know who they are. The one's that aren't should probably grow up a little.

Or not. I Don't care. The only reason I'm posting this is to make it official that I'm outski.

Ciao.

(And whilst I'm burning bridges, is Nae still in charge of this place? Is she still without internet access? Cause that would make it kind of hard to, you know, run an org. Just sayin'.)

Anyway, the cool people know who they are. The one's that aren't should probably grow up a little.

i think this is my favorite sentence. really captures the essence of the humbling message the departed left us.

i'd like to have a memorial service, after the shock and sadness wear off a bit.

Archived