DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/u2eqjNa27EHn

There's my team's QT, for those who are interested. I'll give some of my general and specific thoughts on the game:

First of all, it was a lot of fun, This was one of my favourite games that I've played. Nice job Talya and players. :)

Next you'll notice that for having two mafia teams, there were very few kills. Part of this was due to Townies making good use of their abilities, but another part was that the other team, and my team often chose the same target. (and Switcher's created massive havoc.)

Night 1 was kinda funny, since we both targeted people and neither died. (And actually, the reason I went for Blackhoof in the first place was because I thought he had inadvertently revealed a power role) Thus, both of us assumed we had targeted the Healer who had self-protected. That's why my team Roleblocked and Killed Blackhoof Night 2. The Switch on Wombat and Leyrann was done because we had believed Wombat's Inventor role claim and hoped to give the item to our goon. Additionally, any backup Finder who viewed Wombat would get a reading of scum. Of course, things didn't go quite as planned as apparently the Hider role isn't blockable, and the switch ended up killing Ley.

Day 3, one may have noticed that I was rather hesitant to lynch Sakaea. This is because I thought her to be telling the truth, and I did not wish to be seen as a heavy proponent for a Finder lynch. Her flipping scum certainly caused a good deal of curiosity in my mind.

Night 3 we made it our goal to take out Wombat. However, we were also wary of Des targeting Wombat again, so we Roleblocked her, and then attempted to kill Wombat by switching him with Meesh and then killing Meesh. I was actually in confusion as to how Meesh ended up dead and not Wombat until I saw Turin's NA of jailkeeping me. (So far, 0 for 3 on my kills)

Day 4 I just wanted to lynch the Town roleblocker, and then the scum roleblocker the next day. The first part worked out. Still not sure how BG wriggled his way out of being lynched after that.

Night 4 I don't even remember why we went after Aiel Heart, but I guess it was a good choice since I FINALLY got a kill through. I remember we Blocked Song because we thought Des might not even get her submission in anyways, and that turned out to be the case. Our last play was to Switch Leelou and BG....Blast, can't remember why we did that one either. Must've been a foggy night. Regardless, it didn't work well since BG's kill transferred to Leelou and not Red.

Day 5 Got Amadine instead of BG which was fine. No more of that headache switching stuff.

Night 5 I lied for possibly my first time in Mafia on Day 5, and I knew Pants was gonna nail me on it. However, nothing to worry about. I'd merely kill Pants, shrug it off as WIFOM, and then move on with 3 scum, 4 town, and 2 bad scum. (we didn't know about double godfather then). All's well, right? We figured we'd block BG to make sure he didn't take out one of, since him targetting one of us seemed likely enough. Pretty much, at this point, I thought my team had it in the bag. We'd lynch BG tomorrow, NK another Townie, and then have pretty much won at that point. However....I forgot to send in my nightkill. No, BG didn't block me or any of the junk. I simply forgot to send in my night kill. Which pretty much lost the game for my time. =/ BG took sneaky advantage, although he didn't need to with Pants coming up soon. However, I figured I mine as well make use of it and went along with BG's claim that he roleblocked me. Things were sketchy, but if the Town lynched BG the next day, we'd still have a chance. (My final NK total: 1 for 5)

Unfortunately, BG and Turin chose the same target, Des saw it all, BG made a brilliant move, and my formerly in control team was in shambles, smoked, and done for.

Think that's it. Great game. Props to BG for almost bringing his team back to victory. Also well done by Town for winning in the end, despite barely outnumbering the scum to start with. (Very good usage of roles, definitely a hero group of townies)

So yeah, still kicking myself for forgetting that NK, but all in all, I really enjoyed this game. :)

I did wonder when you claimed Rogue, that seemed like such an odd character to put in this game. The problem is I'm so naturally distrustful of you that I try to work against that and give you the benefit of the doubt.

..... I don't think you have to worry bout that happening anymore :biggrin:

baalzamon.gif By gods BG revenge tasted good. tongue.gif

Great call on the defence of Des wombat that completely saved town

Song I was wrong about you. I was so sure the mafia teams had to be even that I was set on you being mafia at the end, I suppose that kind of eliminated one of my possible supporters and guaranteed my death in the end...... Lol

But Town. Can I get a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?

1324353605[/url]' post='2091752']

Pants, what did you lose on D1? or was that just smoke?

I lost my first day question. I didn't really have much to go on at that point but it really set me back a day. Would have certified Des as watcher then and avoided having to quote previous days later on. I felt on the back foot with my ability for a long time, getting Locke and Tina's allignments the day that they died didn't help too much......

But Tina's death caught Amadine out for us, though it did cost us a shot at BG (which would have possibly saved my life dry.gif)

Night 4

Song – Watch Red

Amadine – Switch Redand BG

BG – Kill himself

Wombat – Protect Des

AH – No Action

Locke – Kill AH

Leelou – SwitchLeelou and BG

Turin – Block Song

How'd you solve that one?

The only action depended on when they came in to me was the switches.

With the first one, BG put the kill on him. As i said before i didn't like the idea of being able to move an action when done to yourself, but didn't quite know if they should move or not, so it was left to random.org each time. The first time it stayed with him. And didn't go to Red. The second time it didn't stay with him and it went to Meesh. I only did that for where someone targeted themselves and then they were switched. Because BG was switched twice I did it twice.

It was something I hadn't factored in when doing, even after all these years, things still crop which you don't think about.

The day before, when I missed Turin's jailkeep I had been through it all 3 times, and somehow still missed, despite having it all written out in front of me...When I relised I could have died!!

BG did play really well, I take my hat off to him. But I think the town did too, especially the last few players. I have to admit I was surprised that Des and Song lasted until the end after their reveals.

Great Job town.

Sorry about that Pants. I REALLY wanted to frame Wombat more, since Meesh's undeath pointed to a lie in self protecting and it woulda gotten rid of the doc... but his posts weren't as easy to justify as being on a mafia team, so my only option was you. baalzamon.gif

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ZruvhmKSsiaM

Anywho... here ya go.

1324391065[/url]' post='2092020']

Sorry about that Pants. I REALLY wanted to frame Wombat more, since Meesh's undeath pointed to a lie in self protecting and it woulda gotten rid of the doc... but his posts weren't as easy to justify as being on a mafia team, so my only option was you. baalzamon.gif

You know the game is over right? You can stop lying now. I bet you were thrilled enough to eat your hat when it worked for you...... Speaking of which......

You know the game is over right? You can stop lying now. I bet you were thrilled enough to eat your hat when it worked for you...... Speaking of which......

Hahaha.

IMAG0021.jpg

Well the discomfort you'll feel as that metal tag passes will be apt recompense for your crimes against humanity.....

Just so you know all future D1 lynches go to you BG. I don't think I'll ever trust you again.Actually I'm surprised that I lasted..... Won't be able to rely on the rookie card so much next timedry.gif

Great game. Thanks Talya. This is the funniest game I have ever played in, maybe because most players are crazy BT members. I´m so happy that town won. Great play in the end, especially from Wombat.

BG - I won´t be satisfied until I see a video where you eat the hat. lol

This really was a fun game. Especially the mafia teams getting in each others way and killing each other off by accident. In general the NKs were a mess. The funniest one of all would have been if BG had managed to kill himself.

That woulda been super funny.

holy crap this was an awesome game. totally wasnt sure if BG was scum or not once the Locke/BG thing broke, but im'm glad i was right in trusting Des *shakes head* this game must have been a blast to mod though :happy:

good job Des, Womby and Song for pulling out the win!!

Archived