DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

There's no way I am mafia. You're just digging yourself deeper pants. It's quite funny.

What I am confused about is that Turin throwing pants and womby under the bus before he died. I know womby to be town, by last night. SO maybe Turin was protecting pants by throwing his name in with womby?

UNVOTE Maybe getting rid of BG at this point is a smarter move?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for ending it Tiink.

And I got my result back on BG's "I am the last one in my team" statement just before Tal posted here. Before that I was 90% sure you were scum. It was the only way BG could win with what he was attempting.... Now there's a 50/50 chance the night kill will succeed, if it does town is down to 1 and knocked out tomorrow. If not then Tiink has to choose a side to win ....

Yeah. I always question if I made the right decision, and tiink came in and hammered and now I have to wait for the results to know if we can pull this win off now. If you are mafia, then we have a chance, if you are not then it's a big wifom game tonight and possibly mylo tomorrow.

Well I tried. Perhaps I should have used compulsion instead of all that blabbering......

=P Des sold out for some nice words and a flutter of BG's eye lashes =P

Chances are slim town but you can do it. You know for certain who the enemy is (unless Tiink is actually on BG's team and both he and Turin lied to us....)

I'm fairly certain that he might be a solo win case, either that or he threw in with Turin assuming that I'd be more most likely to be lynched, which I completely understand. Either way, at the beginning of Day 7 my win condition was changed and I was denied communication from then on out. Probably because I'm the only one on my team left and he officially abandoned me and with no Godfather there is no mafia. Just guessing. Also, I want you to know that for the most part, he kinda took a backseat and was a bit indifferent to what we were doing letting us make the decisions.

DAY 8 VOTE

Tiinks (0): Des

Pants (4): BG, Song, Des, Song, Tiinks

BG (1): Pants

PANTS - OBI WAN KENOBI - TOWN - LIE DETECTOR HAS BEEN LYNCHED

It is now Night. You have until Monday 9pm GMT to get your night actions in.

Who's it going be? Wombat the healer who's been suspicious of me and didn't help with Pants Lynch? Song, who may or may not be a teammate? Tiink, who may or may not be a teammate? Desp, who has been instrumental to my survival?

Who will Wombat save and who will I kill? Time to poison the wine and let the Sicilian make a choice.

Archived