DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Great Hunt 2011

Sid

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lol I doubt one of them would be, "Cyndane is not Lanfear reborn." That would be big time spoiler. I think these codes are just going to be background info on characters from RJ's notes that aren't in the books. Not spoilers for AMoL.

It's not really a spoiler since it has already been spelled out in the books and Felix Pax is pretty much the only person in the world that doesn't understand that. It seems likely to me that if Felix Pax is the clue that the code has to be something to do with one of his pet theories.

Try every possible variation involving Valan Luca. Guarantee that's it. I know that Felix often messaged BS concerning Valan Luca and possibly sent him an essay as well. Although now that I think about he usually ties Luca back to the Tinkers somehow so it might be something related to that as well.

Edit: Felix Pax as a clue...LOL that is so all time.

Cadsuane# was very strong in the One Power; ### #### ##### ### ###### ## ### ##### ## ##### ##### ######## ###### THE jEWELRY IN HER HAIR ######## ###### ## ### ### ####### ### ### ### ### #### ###### C######## ## ### ## #### #### ### expected #### ### #### #### ### #### ######## #### ### #### ## ### #### ### ### ######## ### ###### ## ### ######## ## ### ### ##### ###### #########.

maybe?

You know that this has already been solved. It took all of 12.2 seconds and was done by a WoT fan who works in the code room on the CIA code cracking mainframe after he cross-linked the WOT Wiki and the list of RJ's thousands of Characters. He's sitting in the background somewhere here laughing at the rest of us.

Except that he recommended collaboration with Theoryland and Dragonmount, which points to Felix the person.

woh, i just spent as long as I could take slouching through his twitter feed. He's what Freud would call 'spooky'. He does seem to be tweeting at Brandon details of some expansive theory about Luca being the Dragon and Nynaeve being Lanfear about 20 times a day. I picture a large bulletin board with many many pictures, thumb tacks, and strings joining them.

tried:

Dragon soul

the dragon soul

dragon-soul

Also- i'm pretty sure im on pace to have more captcha rejects than wrong passwords. God i hate those things. Worse than Isam hates nightmares.

Except that he recommended collaboration with Theoryland and Dragonmount, which points to Felix the person.

woh, i just spent as long as I could take slouching through his twitter feed. He's what Freud would call 'spooky'. He does seem to be tweeting at Brandon details of some expansive theory about Luca being the Dragon and Nynaeve being Lanfear about 20 times a day. I picture a large bulletin board with many many pictures, thumb tacks, and strings joining them.

tried:

Dragon soul

the dragon soul

dragon-soul

Also- i'm pretty sure im on pace to have more captcha rejects than wrong passwords. God i hate those things. Worse than Isam hates nightmares.

Love the fact that so many people are going to check out his Twitter for the first time and be totally mind blown. He hasn't been on DM for quite a while(some dispute about Luckers being a bully I believe :rolleyes:) but you can still find many of his theories through the search function under Dida or on Theoryland under Felix Pax.

Said this before but the truly crazy thing about Felix/Dida is if you are willing to sift through the chaff he has these incredible finds from the story that you have never picked up on. That they usually have zero bearing on the point he is trying to make is beside the point.

Love the fact that so many people are going to check out his Twitter for the first time and be totally mind blown. He hasn't been on DM for quite a while(some dispute about Luckers being a bully I believe :rolleyes:) but you can still find many of his theories through the search function under Dida or on Theoryland under Felix Pax.

Felix Pax at Theoryland. We deleted a lot of his recent posts for being off-topic but he repeats himself a lot anyway. He's bitching on Twitter about the police state at Theoryland.

I will catch up the decoding page soon. Just woke up from a nap.

Felix Pax at Theoryland. We deleted a lot of his recent posts for being off-topic but he repeats himself a lot anyway. He's bitching on Twitter about the police state at Theoryland.

HAHA things never change I guess...

HAHAHA! That's exactly what happened here. He was threadjacking every single thread with his Lanfear/Cyndane and Valan Luca stuff so Luckers started deleting his posts (and maybe gave him a temp ban) and he went on a twitter crusade against Luckers and the terrible censorship on Dragonmount.

Dude's crazy but it's train wreck entertaining to watch.

HAHAHA! That's exactly what happened here. He was threadjacking every single thread with his Lanfear/Cyndane and Valan Luca stuff so Luckers started deleting his posts (and maybe gave him a temp ban) and he went on a twitter crusade against Luckers and the terrible censorship on Dragonmount.

Dude's crazy but it's train wreck entertaining to watch.

LOL seriously bro, do you remember when he wold just jump into a thread and quote literally pages of text that had absolutely zero bearing on what was being discussed. Would love to have someone analyze what is going on in his head to make those connections.

Let's look at his old sig consisting of hypothesis he supports

Lanfear is Lanfear; Cyndane is only Cyndane

The 3rd man is Valan Luca

Mat will save Lanfear from the Eelfinn

Moghedien shall strike again!

Rand, Alivia, Lanfear are the "Three Who Shall Become One" with Callandor. They shall seal the Bore hole; and then die killing every Shadowspawn together

CLASSIC

Okay, so do we think that Brandon gave him a code, or that it has something to do with police-states, bannings, or similar things of that ilk?

I think the answer to the clue "Felix Pax" is based on one of his crazy theories revolving around Valan Luca, Lanfear/Cyndane, or Tinkers.

LOL seriously bro, do you remember when he wold just jump into a thread and quote literally pages of text that had absolutely zero bearing on what was being discussed. Would love to have someone analyze what is going on in his head to make those connections.

HaHa, yeah. He would obviously put a lot of thought and analysis into things. But his pages of "evidence" never really connected to the point he was actually arguing. It seemed random but he put a lot of work into it.

I remember Brandon telling a story about a fan kinda chasing him out to his car after a signing obsessing about some obscure points of Ogier culture and steddings. I'm pretty sure that was Felix Pax because the next week he was posting one of his pages long theories that didn't quite connect the dots about the Ogier and steddings.

I actually kinda miss the dude. He livened things up.

Brandon just tweeted that the next code comes from RJ's notes but that he doesn't think the main word has been used in the actual books themselves. My guess is the word he means is magic because I dont' remember the actual word magic being used in the series by RJ. I don't have any idea what the full code would be though

update on the code that has the word that has never been used in the series but was used in RJ's notes. The word magic is "the right idea" but not the answer. Someone asked him about the word circus and he said he's on the right track but needs more words to it. So it has something to do with magic and circus more than likely. Something magical about Valan Luca? haha

Archived