DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Know your WoT Quotes? ;)

Nynaeve

I think this was Egwene in TSR?

The book is correct, so 1 point!

While it's true that this was thought by Egwene, I prolly should have clarified that I want to know who this was said about! Still, since I was unclear, another 1 point to Rhea for the Egwene guess.

Who is she talking about, though? ;)

Nyn

Being naughty and sneaking a peek from the lab

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joiya Byir, I suppose. I don't have the book handy. The one who wasn't stilled.

That is correct! 1 point!

Next quote:

"How many would die? For her. For justice, for the right, for the world, but at heart, for her."

Btw, the game ends in a couple of quotes... (aka a round of quotes I'll be doing in the next couple of hours)... so this is your last chance to get ahead! There's still time! :D

Nyn

Joiya Byir, I suppose. I don't have the book handy. The one who wasn't stilled.

That is correct! 1 point!

Next quote:

"How many would die? For her. For justice, for the right, for the world, but at heart, for her."

Btw, the game ends in a couple of quotes... (aka a round of quotes I'll be doing in the next couple of hours)... so this is your last chance to get ahead! There's still time! :D

Nyn

I think it's Egwene, in CoS, talking to Bryne&co, thinking about attacking Tar Valon.

That is correct! 2 points :D

Next quote:

“...but I hear that they have attempted to leave the City and been brought back like sacks. In sacks, one story claims. Having met Cadsuane I can almost believe it..."

Ahhh, Cadsuane and her diplomatic spanking/kidnapping.

I think it was Dobraine giving his report to Rand about things in the city. In Path of Daggers, so Min was probably around as well.

That is correct! 2 points to Blademaster.

And with that the game is officially over :)

Thank you for everyone who participated. It was remarkable to see how thorough some people are when it comes to the Wheel of Time series. I really am impressed! I hope you enjoyed this game. It's always fun to have the opportunity to share our love for WoT ^_^

Now to the awards!

The first place, with 17 points!!!, is no other than Aiel Blademaster. Congratulations, hon! You are de BOMB!

nonamesig5copy.gif

The second place, with 8 points, is no other than Rhea! Nicely done, sweetie!

NonameSig.gif

Closely behind is csarmi with 6 points, who has gained the third place! Way to go!

Nonamesig6copy.gif

Honorary winners:

The rest of the people who have played the game have gotten one or two answers right. However, as the game progressed I kept them in the order of participation. So, since I have some left over signatures for this event, I would like to command the first couple of people that jumped in and gave this game a try.

So, Basel, come forth for your WoT Signature:

nonamesig4copy.gif

Elgee, nicely done:

NonameSiggy2.gif

As for THE LURKERS, who were too shy to jump in cause they felt out of their league. I have a left over signature if one of you wants it. The first one that posts here, claiming it, gets it.

Siggynoname3copy.gif

COME CLAIM YOUR PRIZES :D

Thanks for participating, peeps! <3 \m/

And thanks to the White Tower Social Group for letting me host the event here ^_^

Cheers,

Nyn

Yey, I won.

I want to thank my friends, family, RJ, BS, random people on the streets...ahhh, I'm to lazy to come up with something funny at this hour. I'll try it later.

Thanks for the time you wasted on us, Nyn, it was fun.

You chose some great quotes, and I actually read some of those chapters when I was looking for the right book(as I said, still have problems with the timelines).

Maybe we'll play again in the future.

Archived