DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Know your WoT Quotes? ;)

Nynaeve

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current quote:

"How do you know when a woman wants to kill you?" Rand mused.

"When she knows your name?" ________ did not sound as if he were joking

Note: Fill in the missing character name and point out the book this quote is taken from.

Woman...keep pulling them from the books I just read, they are so fresh in my mind! thank you <3 *giggles*

Found it!

This was Dobraine in PoD, Ch27...(coz I gots my book right here!)

(It took me a few min to find it though cuz it's kinda deep into that chapter, but I knew it was there!)

I get so excited!

LOL

lol Okay

Rhea got both right! 2 points!!! Way to go, hon!

Next quote:

“Don’t worry,” he said softly. “Everything is going well.” She would have asked him what they were doing there, but she was afraid he would tell her.

Note: I want both characters' names and the book this was said in.

That is, unfortunately, wrong.

Ok, that is actually CORRECT. I'm just messing with ya :D 2 additional points to the lovely lady!!!

Next quote:

"In his experience, if a woman did not want to hear something, she could ignore it till you yourself started to doubt you had ever spoken."

That is, unfortunately, wrong.

Ok, that is actually CORRECT. I'm just messing with ya :D 2 additional points to the lovely lady!!!

Next quote:

"In his experience, if a woman did not want to hear something, she could ignore it till you yourself started to doubt you had ever spoken."

Ohhhh! Ny....you are funny! :tongue:

I'm thinking I do not know this one. It doesn't sound familiar at all. Could it be you have gotten ahead of me? It's probably from one I haven't read yet! LOL

I'm thinking I do not know this one. It doesn't sound familiar at all. Could it be you have gotten ahead of me? It's probably from one I haven't read yet! LOL

There are a lot of phrases close in meaning to this one, about the futility of trying to argue with a stubborn woman, many used by Mat, but not only, but I think this is from the talk Mat and Egeanin have about damane(after they escape the city and some Windfinders are captured and severely punished).

There is another funny line in there, by Noal or Mat, about Egeanin, after she said that she misses her damane and she'll probably never see her again.

Something like "She probably misses you as much as you miss her"(or something like that).

There is another funny line in there, by Noal or Mat, about Egeanin, after she said that she misses her damane and she'll probably never see her again.

Something like "She probably misses you as much as you miss her"(or something like that).

What is funny about that? It is actually true and Mat doesn't mean that as a joke either, he's being serious.

BTW, COT, Chapter 1 - Mat inner speech.

Ah...well i have internet on my phone and email with notifications set up so I don't have to sit by my comp. Who would want to do that anyway! LOL I will wager Ny will be back within the hour. No bets!

As for the game, it's a "Who can guess when Nyn will be online next time" game. Well, I can't and I can't sit next to the comp watching the forum whole day.

She's usually around here at this hour +/- 2 hours.

But yes, someone with a very different timezone will have trouble competing. I don't think anyone can stay and watch the forum all day(and I work on a PC with internet connection).

Mat to Egeanin, in CoT?!?

That is correct!! 2 points to Blademaster, making sure he stays in the lead!

Next quote:

"She should have been bowed down under her weight of broken oaths, blasted lives and blighted souls."

To keep people from having excuses, let it be known that I am now going to bed and will only return in 22 hours, seeing as I have a long day tomorrow in the lab and that's the soonest I'd be around. I might pee before I come online, though, so you MIGHT want to factor in another couple of minutes to that. Just to be on the safe side. :P

Nyn

Archived