DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Know your WoT Quotes? ;)

Nynaeve

That is CORRECT! And we got a new playa as Ala Rubra enters the field! 1 point!

Next quote:

"I think the woman was born in Far Madding in a thunderstorm. She probably told the thunder to be quiet. It probably did."

Basel Gill says it about Lini. Perrins Chapter in Winter's Heart

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next quote:

"A whirlwind of death that lasted… a minute? Five? It seemed an hour."

For some reason this makes me think of Rand when he is fighting Trollocs to recover the Horn of Valere.

So that would be Rand in TGH?

Also, that quote about Lini is one of my favorites. Makes me laugh everytime.

Clouded, good guess there but I'm afraid that is incorrect.

But Aiel Blademaster steals the show again, by getting BOTH guesses right. It was indeed Perrin in Shadow Rising! :D 2 points!

Next quote:

"I returned from my ride to find two strange men ransacking our tent. They drew daggers, so naturally, I hit one of them with a chair and stabbed the other one."

Clouded, good guess there but I'm afraid that is incorrect.

But Aiel Blademaster steals the show again, by getting BOTH guesses right. It was indeed Perrin in Shadow Rising! :D 2 points!

Next quote:

"I returned from my ride to find two strange men ransacking our tent. They drew daggers, so naturally, I hit one of them with a chair and stabbed the other one."

Faile's mother. To my shame, I don't seem to remember the name at the moment :((((

EDIT: but csarmi did :biggrin:

It's fine to look at the books, silly lol

And Csarmi got both right. And just a second before Aiel Blademaster! (I would have accepted the answer, otherwise). So Csarmi scores 2 points! How exciting! Isn't competition a beautiful thing? :wink:

Next quote:

"Rochaid and I brought eight Dedicated and forty Soldiers, enough to destroy an army or cow ten kings. We might even make an Aes Sedai blink."

Next quote:

"Rochaid and I brought eight Dedicated and forty Soldiers, enough to destroy an army or cow ten kings. We might even make an Aes Sedai blink."

It just so happens that this is the book I am on right now and I just read that part yesterday!

Path of Daggers, Ch21, Charl Gedwyn to Rand.

Mazrim Taim to Rand but I can't remember which book!

Nah, that is incorrect hon!

An Ashaman in Path of Daggers.

Again, no name jumps to mind.

I'm afraid that is a little too general in regards to the character. The name of the book, though, is CORRECT. 1 point! :D Still in the lead.

Path of Daggers

Correct, But I'm afraid Blademaster beat ya to the punch.

Next quote:

It just so happens that this is the book I am on right now and I just read that part yesterday!

Path of Daggers, Ch21, Charl Gedwyn to Rand.

And this was indeed said by Gedwyn and Rae scores a point! ^_^

Torval. No idea of his other name.

Nope nope. Descent try though!

Will put a new quote in a couple of minutes :D

Nyn

Archived