DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Adelle

Adella

I used to work with an elderly lady named Adelle once...though I don't see how they could ever confuse you too...she was hilariously slow, both in movement and in thought. She worked there 16 years and on a hourly basis would forget how to do the simplest thing...like ring in a coffee on a register. And she always had to do the math for change on a pad beside her register by hand, even though the prices were the same and people would often give the same change. Like a 1.50 for a coffee and they'd give 2 dollars and she'd get her pen and paper and do the math..every time. Like a little ritual. She was so cute though. And she'd come in at 5am just to water the plants out front before her shift.

What, you mean you're not Adelle? And we're not married with 27 children? And your passion in life is not to massage my toes???

AND YOU'RE MARRIED TO ED INSTEAD!!!??!!!!????? I can't wait to see the children.

(what is the world coming to)

Anyhow, I did a little search for you on the interweb and found this:

Adelle means 'kind' and 'noble'

Most people think the origin is French, It's actually German

The 'famous' Adelle's:

Adelle Lutz (Actress)

Adelle Khoury (Actress)

Adelle Martins (Producer)

Adelle August (Actress)

Adelle Spindlove (Actress)

Adelle Summers (Actress)

Adelle Kenny (Actress)

Adelle Bradford (Author)

Adelle Jameson Tilton (Author)

Adelle Laudan (Author)

Adelle Abney (Designer)

Adelle Stripe (Poet)

Adelle Childs (Actress)

I don't know any of those people, but there you go :)

What, you mean you're not Adelle? And we're not married with 27 children? And your passion in life is not to massage my toes???

I'm glad to see you have a new obsession. Have a wonderful life! ^_^

Take care now. Bye bye then.

Nyn

I'm glad to see you have a new obsession. Have a wonderful life! ^_^

Take care now. Bye bye then.

Nyn

But don't you want company in the harem, my sweet concubine? :D

• Club Leader

What Aust is wearing is called a seduction sig. Every now and then (used to be every month but we got tired of being predictable) SG will try and seduce someone on DM into our ranks. We all wear the sig and get points for doing so. It's kind of fun.

Archived