DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help??

Gabby

Hey WT members, I hope I'm allowed to do this....

anyway, I have a few questions for you that I hope you can answer:

a) How do the staff of this board want Initiates (like me) to introduce themselves?

b) What is this board's policy on spam?

c) Are there designated places for spam on this board? If yes, where are they?

d) Who is the head of this ajah, or person in charge of this board?

e) If you have a problem or question while on this board, who should you contact to discuss it?

Thankyou!!!!

kari al'Thor

:aessedai:

Honey, you're supposed to read the pinned topics at the top of this board to find the answer. Once you've done that, you can ask if something confuses you, but you can't basically ask others to do your homework for you. Or if the questions confuse you, you can ask your teacher to explain them to you. *Snuggles*

a) How do the staff of this board want Initiates (like me) to introduce themselves?

with gifts

Elgee dislikes it. So we do it to annoy her

the first four posts immediately proceeding after anything Elgee puts up. But heaven save you if you go over into the fifth! *shakes fist*

me, obviously.

e) If you have a problem or question while on this board, who should you contact to discuss it?

Anyone else except me. Unless it involves cookies.

Thankyou!!!!

kari al'Thor

disclaimer: not to be taken seriously

Thankyou!!!!

kari al'Thor

Please see the WT/Warders 101 and DM Code of Conduct threads first. If you still have any outstanding questions, please feel free to PM one of us for further help. :smile:

*feeds Fnorrll his own Spam* :myrddraal:

We have something similar called bully beef, and we used to make the most divine bully beef stew with that (onions, tomatoes, bully beef, potatoes, salt and pepper - can't get simpler or better than that). Of course, that's back in the days where tinned bully beef was still cheap and often the only meat we could afford. Now it's hellova expensive, and tastes crap :P

We have something similar called bully beef, and we used to make the most divine bully beef stew with that (onions, tomatoes, bully beef, potatoes, salt and pepper - can't get simpler or better than that). Of course, that's back in the days where tinned bully beef was still cheap and often the only meat we could afford. Now it's hellova expensive, and tastes crap :P

I always like a bowl or two of this stuff:

dintymoorehmbeefstew.jpg?w=300&h=225

Archived