DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] Evillest

cosmicpanda

So, now it falls upon me to present the title of Evillest. :baalzamon: This is an award with somewhat paradoxical demands on the nominees, since they must be by definition the most hateful creatures alive - but they must also win something of a popularity contest in order to be Evillest. Of course, a truly evil thing would be to ignore the ghoulies and simply wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting world (that tends to happen whenever Ed goes to the loo - no wonder he was nominated), but what's the point of being evil if you don't get recognised for your deeds? All evil geniuses need a podium upon which to reveal their cunning plan to their horrified victims. This is the reason this award is so highly coveted.

Of course, I assume that Ed was nominated. I don't know where the thread with all the nominees is and I can't be bothered to look, so we'll just go with that. Certainly the action of his bowels would explain the current economic problems the US has. It's a wonder anybody can get anything done!

Have I given too much away already? Have you already guessed who's won this award? Well, I'll give a few more clues:

:birgitte:

:berelain:

:moiraine:

:graendal:

:lanfear:

:nynaeve:

:egwene:

:elayne:

:avi:

And no, it's not Ed! It is none other than the bewitching Nynaeve, she who secretly controls DM through cunning and bountiful photography. :blush:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, cool :)

I would like to thank the sorry lot in SG for making it so much easier to be myself ^_^ After all, your loss is my triumph.

*smiles at panda*

*winks at ed*

*glares at Krak*

*looks dismissively at Czechs*

That will be all.

Nyn

Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

OH REALLY

You can dismiss me from your sight all you want. But you will NEVER dismiss me from your mind! NEVER!

• Club Leader

I would like to thank the sorry lot in SG for making it so much easier to be myself ^_^ After all, your loss is my triumph.

*smiles at panda*

*winks at ed*

*glares at Krak*

That will be all.

Nyn

You forgot "ignores Lily" :tongue:

*smiles at panda*

*winks at ed*

*glares at Krak*

That will be all.

Nyn

You forgot "ignores Lily" :tongue:

And Verbal.....

*sulks*

People, look at the title of the thread. What does it tell you? I can't lavish you with attention if I don't stand to gain something from it.

This is actually rather ironic cause a few years back I won 'nicest DMer' in the empys xD I still maintain that sarcasm was a big factor in the voting and nomination process :P Well, either that or the entirety of the voters decided to get stoned on the same day. I could never decide.

Nyn

no.

-_-

Your jaw is mush. No talky.

Nyn

You're not really evil. You're a fake! You help old ladies cross the street and feed stray puppies. And you give people flowers. And lollipops. And gas.

Archived