DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] Evillest

cosmicpanda

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone's looking for a whupping an a week without TV. and don't you roll those eyes at me either.

as my mom used to say, don't make me punch those teeth in till they come out the other side of your head.

go learn to be more evil and leave the evillest one be, now.

You're not really evil. You're a fake! You help old ladies cross the street and feed stray puppies. And you give people flowers. And lollipops. And gas.

Yeah. I help the old ladies to the middle of the road, feed puppies chocolate, give flowers to people that are allergic to pollen, give lollipops to diabetics and gas to people that are sensitive to smells + prone to puking. What's your point?

Nyn

thank you, kind paragon of darkness. i'm turning into my mother as i type, so i should probably stop before someone gets hurt.

sorry, sparky, didn't mean to crush your will or anything. you're a nice furball. very nice. not the lest little bit evil at all.

here, let me tuck you in. have a couple benadryl, and a little voddy in the milk, and we'll wake up happy tomorrowish. and don't make me hurt you again, cause you can call CPS all you like, and i'll pack the bag for you, but you'll end up in a worse place than this, i promise.

You're not really evil. You're a fake! You help old ladies cross the street and feed stray puppies. And you give people flowers. And lollipops. And gas.

Yeah. I help the old ladies to the middle of the road, feed puppies chocolate, give flowers to people that are allergic to pollen, give lollipops to diabetics and gas to people that are sensitive to smells + prone to puking. What's your point?

Nyn

h8u

• Club Leader

thank you, kind paragon of darkness. i'm turning into my mother as i type, so i should probably stop before someone gets hurt.

sorry, sparky, didn't mean to crush your will or anything. you're a nice furball. very nice. not the lest little bit evil at all.

here, let me tuck you in. have a couple benadryl, and a little voddy in the milk, and we'll wake up happy tomorrowish. and don't make me hurt you again, cause you can call CPS all you like, and i'll pack the bag for you, but you'll end up in a worse place than this, i promise.

10 points for the lol

Archived