DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] Evillest

cosmicpanda

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the guy on the far right. He's all arms folded, badass, unyielding... all I don't have to stone Krak, I'm just as awesome and I don't have to do anything to prove my manliness!.

You think he's single? >.>

Nyn

Whatever are you implying at ser! I should smack at you! *smacks at you*

You know it's been like 5 years since I left DM? I'm pretty sure 50% of all the people I knew here are already dead, so... just have to stay alive for the other 50% to die off and then I win *nods*

Well sir, I do believe Nyn, Pandy, Rox, Moggy, myself, BadCo, Barm, Hax, Verby, Aleksul, TMD and Gerr are all still alive and kicking.

We're not going to make it easy for you, that's for sure.

Also, I just got pwned by TMD in an OP fight...

I hadn't lost an OP fight that bad in probably 3 years, back when you used to trounce me for poking fun at the sacred ambrosia that is burek.

*smacks TMD*

Only reason I put elemental values so high in the script was for the sa'angreals, which were what you were supposed to spend points on later on... but I guess he got his pointers from US of A! If lacking money, print some more... but the inflation, oh gods, the INFLATION! *burns all of TMDs cash to help reduce INFLATION!*

Didn't we have this convo some time or another? I think I actually relented and said that maybe you're no longer a newbie newbie... but you know, still fresh... newbie of a sorts if I'd have to put it in one word *nods* :jordan: I like this smiley, makes me look sophisticated and worldy, exactly the way I am in real life *nods lots*

Archived