DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] Most likely to try to take over Dragonmount

cosmicpanda

Thought I'd save you the bother of reading this thread. Actually, I was kidding. Read on.

So, the award of "Most Likely to Try to Take Over Dragonmount" is an extremely prestigious one and one that requires intelligence, diligence, and tip-top physical shape to achieve. The discerning voters of Shayol Ghul (ha) have, through their votes, nominated the candidate that most closely matches this ideal. It's a bit like market forces, but with more at stake.

I have been asked to present this award because of my own credentials in this area. For a while there, I think I came pretty close - the Black Ajah had two admins in the form of Kivam and FDM in its faction. I was building up a power base. But you know how real life gets in the way. I became org leader and things went downhill from there - just ask Naeann how it all works. Or you could ask Rox. Rox has never been org leader but he wanted to be! And he went on a massive corresponding LOA. At least, I think that asking to be banned and then coming back counts as an LOA.

Now, as for the actual winner of this award. Congrats Ed. I look forward to watching your attempt! :ph34r:

Well, considering that the Seanchan is poised for a dramatic (and woefully esoteric) comeback, you can officially consider me in the running.

I've been biding my time as #3 for years now (perhaps more like #5) and from the ashes of the best social group at DM, we shall rise again! A rebirth of fire and glory that shall outstrip this darkness and bring into the light of day all that has once been derided and mocked!

HUZZAH!

Well, considering that the Seanchan is poised for a dramatic (and woefully esoteric) comeback, you can officially consider me in the running.

wut?

Only those of us who stick to the old ways know of this. It was foretold generations ago by the Holy Seer Cadsuane, may she live forever.

Archived