DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apology to Kin

LadyMoraine Sedai

Most especially Lor and Fnorrl, and those that showed up to Kin Chat night

I had to go brb during mid convo with Lor and F, I got a new cat, to kill the mice in the house. Hes a little skitsh. Soooo, I went brb, got on my bedroom floor by the bathroom in my room. *thats where his food dish is* and played with him some.. finally he saw the food and went to eat. I rolled over to watch and do all that mommy stuff, and he came and curled up with me, So I pet him for a bit, and Planned on coming back online. Wellllll... Next thing I know, I wake up, its 1am oddly theres a pillow under my head and a blanket over me and a cat curled up ontop of my head *my son got the pillow and blanket for the floor for me, how sweet huh?*

Anywho, I jetted out to the pc, and everyone was gone...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!! I have no idea why I fell asleep I was not tired in the least!

Ya'll forgive me? He is a new cat after all!

Love you allllll *Hugs and smoochs all around!*

Mo

That is tooo cute Mo. :D I can just see you curled up in the floor with that kitty.

I think we can all forgive that. ;)

I would've been there myself, but I've been neglected my hubby and we were watching a movie together. I came in but it was a bit late and Lor was the only one left. I'll try to be there next week though.

Is ok Mo at least you showed up! I saw the message but spent the day racing and taking pictures and fell asleep 1/2 before the chat :(

At least you did it in style! Hows the new kitty doing, is he a hunter/killer yet?

Archived