DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Dark One needs you....

Naeann

I lost my job... and subsequently my apartment.. back in late november/february. A friend took me in and I've been trying to get a job here since. I have had ZERO luck. Only 3 even went to the interview stage. My friend is now telling me I have til September to find something or find somewhere else to live. None of my family really has room to give me more than a couch so I could reaaaaaaly use your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, chants over a sacrifice, or even just hugs and words of support that I get a job and FAST.

I'm thankful for each and every member of Shayol Ghul. I know we are supposed to be the evil bunch but we are an awesome bunch of members of THE MOST awesome social group on Dragonmount.

Thank you.

you are in my prayers, and thoughts, and wishes, for real.

i grew up on couches, and it wasn't great, but it was OK, and it was ultimately temporary.

you will be OK. people love you, and they will not let you fall.

if you can, try to pray for yourself as well. G-d listens, and answers, in the most unexpected ways. i promise.

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

love,

cindy

-hugs Ed- Thanks. I'll be there in about.... 5 years?

Thanks Cindy! If I have to do the couch I have to.. just don't think I'll be able to get online hardly at all if I have to resort to that. Which may mean having to rely on Lily, Ed, and Verb until I can pull together. (lord help us haha)

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding a job, Nae, but just keep at it and you'll end up landing something good, I'm sure. It's how job hunting goes, really. Getting a lucky break. You only fail if you stop trying.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Nyn

Archived