DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be perfectly honest I don't know why you claimed to have killed Song

you had to know it would garner suspicion on you and if you're really town why would you invite that on yourself?

Yeah I knew it would. If I were mafia why would I invite it on myself also? The way you pose your questions, it's like your trying to set me up.

to be perfectly honest I don't know why you claimed to have killed Song

you had to know it would garner suspicion on you and if you're really town why would you invite that on yourself?

Yeah I knew it would. If I were mafia why would I invite it on myself also? The way you pose your questions, it's like your trying to set me up.

that's a good point

I'm not sure honestly

maybe it was just a poorly thought out gambit?

also how am I setting you up?

to me it seems like you claimed to WIFOM everyone because "why would MAFIA claim that?"

When did I claim to wifom? Grasping scum is grasping.

I never said you claimed to be WIFOMing

I said it seems to me like you claimed [that you killed song] to WIFOM everyone

poor wording on my part

I hope that's clear now

Your rhetoric was the part that look like your setting me up. Saying, "if I were town, why would I want the attention?" which puts my townies in question where as if you would ask " if you were mafia, why would you want the attention?" which puts my scumminess in question over my townieness. See subtle differences.

I think out all of my actions. And only act when I weigh options. Some of you will know that from playing with me some. Nolder, I'm surprised you don't.

The wording makes sense now.

Having reread the thread I've decided to Vote Nolder. You're distracting from the game and that's very, very scummy.

that was a very scummy vote

Just curious, how is that scummy? I voted for you because you're distracting from the game, in my opinion, because it's just that, my opinion.

Also, people I'm not afraid of big game. I'm dragonsworn/Pete, but I go by Jack now. So when I act like I've got a rep, and I act like I am good at the game. I do and I am. Just saying.

Having reread the thread I've decided to Vote Nolder. You're distracting from the game and that's very, very scummy.

that was a very scummy vote

Just curious, how is that scummy? I voted for you because you're distracting from the game, in my opinion, because it's just that, my opinion.

you're echoing what others have said in order to bandwagon onto someone who already has several votes on him

Your rhetoric was the part that look like your setting me up. Saying, "if I were town, why would I want the attention?" which puts my townies in question where as if you would ask " if you were mafia, why would you want the attention?" which puts my scumminess in question over my townieness. See subtle differences.

but you already pointed that out and I agreed that either way I don't know why you called attention to yourself

I came to the conclusion that you are mafia and that your actions are a WIFOM gambit

not setting you up

just hadn't thought of it from the flip side of the coin until you brought it up

now that I have I come to the same conclusion: that it makes no sense either way

I think out all of my actions. And only act when I weigh options. Some of you will know that from playing with me some. Nolder, I'm surprised you don't.

The wording makes sense now.

I've played 3 games (counting this one) with you and I have a terrible memory

I'm unsure of your play style still so I can't bring meta into this

@Nolder it was an FoS brought on by me questioning Zo so it was an OMGUS. It just wasn't a vote she's calling me scummy because I called her scummy. That's OMGUS.

Sweetheart, I think you need to check yourself. I did not call you scummy because you called me scummy. That is the most childish thing I've ever heard. I called you scummy because your reason for killing Song was, and let me honest here, unfounded and, dare I say, silly. So, no I'm not pulling an OMGUS, because honestly that kind of voting, or non-voting as my case is at the moment, is not worth it this early in the game.

I admitted killing song by page three. You didn't call me scummy Zo, until 2 pages ago. You posted a few times between then and now and you never called me scummy. Actually your initial reason for calling me scummy was #8 in my breakdown which said "song died" and you replied "calloused, no scummy is what that is" I then preceded to ask why jokingly saying song died was scummy and you've yet to reply. So Zo it's not childish to say you OMGUS FoSed me because I thought your fluff posts were suspicious because it was like you were trying to fly under the radar.

Now Sakea has went quiet after her over reaction. :-/

I'm here, I'm here. I'm pretty inactive on weekends tho, so I'm not here for long. I'll try to check back later tho.

Can we have a VC, oh Mod Goddess?

Jack claims ignorance of this fact but it's outlined in the rules so I don't believe him

additionally to how and why Song was killed is the item she was killed with

the Elder Wand

Alanna has stated that items were not given out randomly

all through the Deathly Hallows only one character has ownership of this wand up until the end of the story

that would be Voldemort

Just like to comment on these two points.

I'd like to point out that it seems a lot of people didn't read what the mod said in the OP.

And she also said something about flavor. So...not knowing Harry Potter, except the movies (not the last). Didn't Dumbledore also have the wand?

Also, people I'm not afraid of big game. I'm dragonsworn/Pete, but I go by Jack now. So when I act like I've got a rep, and I act like I am good at the game. I do and I am. Just saying.

I'm dragonsworn/Pete, but I go by Jack now. So when I act like I've got a rep, and I act like I am good at the game. I do and I am. Just saying.

I'm dragonsworn/Pete, but I go by Jack now.

I'm dragonsworn/Pete

I'm dragonsworn/Pete

I'm dragonsworn/Pete

*Stabs Pete*

That's almost enough to make me vote you, bro....almost. :tongue: Glad to have you back though.

And good to know. *pulls up dossier on Pete*

Now I can metagame!

Seriously though, if I recall correctly, you've done this before. Just can't remember the exact scenario. >.<

I'm unsure of your play style still so I can't bring meta into this

I can now. :laugh:

I think you need to check yourself.

Can I honestly say I laughed when I read this part, because I imagine you going really ghetto white girl on him. hahahaha

I admitted killing song by page three. You didn't call me scummy Zo, until 2 pages ago. You posted a few times between then and now and you never called me scummy. Actually your initial reason for calling me scummy was #8 in my breakdown which said "song died" and you replied "calloused, no scummy is what that is" I then preceded to ask why jokingly saying song died was scummy and you've yet to reply. So Zo it's not childish to say you OMGUS FoSed me because I thought your fluff posts were suspicious because it was like you were trying to fly under the radar.

Ok. I apologize for not making myself clear. I really ought to have kept in your #2 reason: "I killed Song, I had my reason". That was what came across as, I'll say, odd. Because initially you said that you killed Song because she was going to be inactive, which I, and quite a few others, considered to be hasty and ill founded. While you may have meant for your #8 reason to be a joke, it did, as I said, come across as callous and scummy overall. Again, I apologize for not making myself completely clear.

Can I honestly say I laughed when I read this part, because I imagine you going really ghetto white girl on him. hahahaha

No, no. It can't be white girl ghetto. You have to picture it with a Southern Belle accent, hon. :wink:

Jack claims ignorance of this fact but it's outlined in the rules so I don't believe him

additionally to how and why Song was killed is the item she was killed with

the Elder Wand

Alanna has stated that items were not given out randomly

all through the Deathly Hallows only one character has ownership of this wand up until the end of the story

that would be Voldemort

Just like to comment on these two points.

I'd like to point out that it seems a lot of people didn't read what the mod said in the OP.

And she also said something about flavor. So...not knowing Harry Potter, except the movies (not the last). Didn't Dumbledore also have the wand?

well considering this game appears to take place at hogwarts during the same time as the deathly hallows...dumbledore should be dead

@Zo what was scummy about #8 youve yet to answer. And you are redirecting from the OMGUS argument I have made. About you not FOSing me or calling me scummy, even when you posted after the actions that you are now calling scummy.

@Zo what was scummy about #8 youve yet to answer. And you are redirecting from the OMGUS argument I have made. About you not FOSing me or calling me scummy, even when you posted after the actions that you are now calling scummy.

Let's have a look at what I wrote again, shall we?

Ok. I apologize for not making myself clear. I really ought to have kept in your #2 reason: "I killed Song, I had my reason". That was what came across as, I'll say, odd. Because initially you said that you killed Song because she was going to be inactive, which I, and quite a few others, considered to be hasty and ill founded. While you may have meant for your #8 reason to be a joke, it did, as I said, come across as callous and scummy overall. Again, I apologize for not making myself completely clear.

While you may not necessarily see that as scummy, the callous nature of the statement sent up a red flag to me. I honestly don't know how to make that more clear to you.

Please explain how I am redirecting my supposed OMGUS accusations. Better yet, why don't you just outline exactly what you want me to say to you.

@Zo that's all I wanted. For you to basically say it was scummy for no reason, other then a feeling you had

I want you to tell me why you waited to call my actions scummy, after I called yours scummy. You posted after I did the scummy actions in your oppinion but you didn't say anything. Why?

@Zo that's all I wanted. For you to basically say it was scummy for no reason, other then a feeling you had

I want you to tell me why you waited to call my actions scummy, after I called yours scummy. You posted after I did the scummy actions in your oppinion but you didn't say anything. Why?

Well then, I'm glad we got that little dance over with. *laughs*

Actually, I did say something after you revealed your "scummy" (in my opinion) action:

Holy crap on a stick. Nine pages for Day One? That has got to be some kind of record, either way it's verging on ridiculous.

Right off the bat Nolder, you have my spidey senses tingling, not to mention my eyes hurting from having to read all of your quotes. I do not like that you are demanding for reveals, and that your peer pressure got to Key, whether or not she is Hermione. It's too early in the game to start that kind of nonsense, in my opinion.

Jack, hon, I'm not diggin' your reasons for bumping off Song, or the fact that you revealed. Again, this is Day One people, it's too soon to be starting this kind of insanity.

Gah! I'm really going to have to think about this some more. Geeze...

I may not have come right out and called your actions scummy as I did in later posts, but as is indicated above your actions definitely tripped my trigger.

I wonder why you waited for me to call your fluff posts scummy to come out and say my actions are scummy? Because it was an OMGUS.

I'm curious, I'm not picking on you or anything, but do you play much mafia. I haven't saw you around?

Archived