DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's a little quiet

ineedfourberfs

With the faire and all, shouldn't this place be rocking? You know, to entice newbies to eviscerate and parade thier entrails on our walls? I know the WT can see our gates, we should be draping all sorts of horrible biological detritus over them.

Anyway I'm doing my part.

And here it is.

CHEAP SHOT

Post your best berf insults. Tear me to shreds. Describe, in detail, just how much urine I drink per day, and how much I love it. Tell the world exactly how extensive my failing is, and howcome I came to be such a pathetic scrap of a human being.

Points available.

Feel free to turn on each other, also. I'm trying to incite a race war here. It's for work, just go with it.

Berfs is pathetic. How pathetic is he?

Look at him. He's like a mutatated lovechild of Bieber and a monkey, with the ugliest parts of both.

And he didn't even inherit the singing skills of his Mummy Bieber.

He's so pathetic that to hide his shame, he changed his name and joined a new faction rather than admiting his patheticness.

Does that work, Berf?

Bieb, I like you as much as I like eating German bean sprouts. If only the Italians would place a giant poster of you on the island of Lampedusa, the refugee situation following the wave of revolutions in North Africa would be fixed (as far as Europe is concerned). You make as much sense as planking, and I wish you and the rest of your retarded (redundant, I know) countrymen would just plank into the sea.

That'll do for now. I have to go to bed.

Hax

Fan of the Berf,Beiber, cheap shots and planking

• Club Leader

Ed (our resident monkey) mated with Justin Bieber? Why am I always the last to know?

*sigh*

I knew someone was going to say this. -_-

He said he loved me. sad.gif

What are sisters for? *evil grin*

Archived