DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Cookpot game

Naeann

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! That is correct. This means you get to run the next game, if you want to - just pick a character and let us know we can start asking questions. Or, if you'd prefer not to, just say so, and someone from Shayol Ghul will step in to run the next one.

POINTS FROM GAME 1 (Note: If you are not currently a Shayol Ghul member, but join Shayol Ghul before July, any points you earn here will count for you. If you join after July 1, you'll be starting from scratch [we keep track of points in a staff-ish thread, and I'll be posting all points from this thread there at the end of the month when the Faire is done. For people who join later, it'll be too hard to go back and find the points])

Kivam (Moderating): 25

Red: 4

Leelou:9 (2 questions with "no" answers, plus 5 bonus points for asking the key question, because I can do that :biggrin:)

Moon: 3

TinaHel: 1

Toraneko: 1

Keyholder: 18 (3 questions with "no" answers, + 15 for the correct guess)

BerfBieber: 1

Blackhoof: 1

Glip: 2

Ithillian: 3

Locke: 1

Kiv, you sent me into a panic when you said yes, and then no. In the brief miliseconds before continuining reading the post, I had visions of me not being here to start a new game, and the entire Faire going down in flames because of it.

I was happy, for a time, there. *wistfull*

Archived