DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to get posting!

Jhaenara

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my only post in your mission...but I say you shall fail...to the Band of the Red Hand! We shall out post you!!!!

There, i have laid down the gauntlet! Now time to urge Band Members to post!!!

Hmmm, I just noticed that they don't have personal post counts showing up, so you can just post here to get our Org count up, Steel... haha, j/k. Maybe they're doing that so people won't spam for high post counts, lol. You can't click a person's name to get to their profile either. Which is something I like. :?

And my ICQ icon is hanging out of the posting area at the right... hahaha. Maybe one of the kinks.

Edit: n/m, you can click a person's name outside the post.

*runs in and overhears Jhae*

We would never stoop to such low and frivilous tactics Jhae, I was mearly expressing an interest in my competition.

But I have to get back now, have a lot of "things" going on over there. (now we are even, no freebie posts for us)

*winks and leaves*

*runs in and overhears Jhae*

We would never stoop to such low and frivilous tactics Jhae' date=' I was mearly expressing an interest in my competition.

But I have to get back now, have a lot of "things" going on over there. (now we are even, no freebie posts for us)

*winks and leaves*[/quote']

I know... I'm just trying to be good and not post over there since there's not too many Kin on right now (or they belong to both Orgs... hehe). Believe me, I wanted to respond and go play. :D

On a random note, Adobe Photoshop is giving me so much trouble with lockups, etc. It's fully owned and registered by me. I used to have no trouble with the friend's copy I used to use... lol.

*grins broadly and winks*

I'm so horribly tempted to make a wager with that little org leader...but I lose those, so I won't. *grins*

We know where all the luvin' is at DM, anyway, little Bandies...and you're reading it.

*blows smooches and winks*

They don't call me the Spam Queen of DM for nuthin', toots! :twisted:

Yeah, but if I wager on it, I lose. LOL I really suck at bets, always have, always will. I lose 'em all! So, I'm not jinxing us with a bet. *laughs*

Ya'll bet all you want. I'm not gunna...

Archived