DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to get posting!

Jhaenara

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* It's only PG13 if I tell you HOW relaxed, dear. *laughs* I think I'm safe as long as I don't get specific. ;)

*smiles* the Bells are the symbol of the Council's office. The only thing that separates a Red Sash for a Council Member. My bells are silver and the Council's bells are gold. Of course, the sash I made myself has both gold and silver bells on it... *laughs*

Ya that's true. When they tried it at DM, Kath emailed me and told me to call my green novice down. *shakes head* She was the first green to get in trouble for being to green. Though not the last, Razz also got in trouble for being to green. *G*

Wow, that sounds a lot like our old chat... lol. See my sig for the Closet®. I had a Closet for umm fun stuff... LOL. I think we had a Hottub channel after awhile too. You'd think I'd have gone Green, but (since it was mainly RP then) a few of my friends said I was a Blue... lol.

Also, the Blue Ter'angreal® is long, cylindrical and umm vibrates when channeled with. whistle.gif

So anyway...

*laughs and grins* Alas, I've gone down in history as the Novice who was too Green for her own good. Thus the line in my sig lines of my e-mail account. *laughs* Anders had the nerve to tell Kyn he'd tamed me after we bonded, can you believe that?

Archived