DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to get posting!

Jhaenara

*laughs and grins* Alas' date=' I've gone down in history as the Novice who was too Green for her own good. Thus the line in my sig lines of my e-mail account. *laughs* Anders had the nerve to tell Kyn he'd tamed me after we bonded, can you believe that?[/quote']

Hehehe... taming you? No way...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs and shakes her head* Yeah, that's what I said. I believe Kyn said the same thing. *laughs and shrugs*

Of course, I usually think Anders needs his head examined, anyway. *grins*

*laughs* I just didn't have to use the same tactics I did with Frenchie, that's all. Just had to keep saying "gee, at the Kin, we're doing..." and it suckered him right in. Anders has a horrible curious streak. *grins*

*laughs* I've known Anders for two years, but I think he joined the Kin after you. He's hardly ever around and I haven't seen him or heard from him in about...a month? He'll show up somewhere in the next few weeks, though, mark my words. He can't stay away THAT long. *laughs*

*slaps her hand over little brother's mouth and shushes him*

Of course I have a life, silly head. I'm wearing crinolins for most of the day Saturday. *shudders* and NO there will be no pictures. *mutters* I hate those outfits...

Archived