DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Appease me! Worship me! and bring me gifts!

dapianoplay3r

Oh great and mighty Pianoplayer, you are surely the greatest Nae'Bliss ever! I am ecstatic that i am the first to present you with gifts this fine day.

A piano, for your collection!

frontpage-piano.jpg

An organ, in case my piano gets boring!

MOSFHODORG_EVIL_PIPE_ORGAN.jpg

And finally, the phantom of the opera, to play your organ for oyu if you get bored!

Phantom_of_the_opera_by_FrauLuminara.jpg

If you are not happy with these presents, allow me to end my life in shame, please! Unless, of course, YOU would do me the homojur of slaying me and ending my shame?

Oh, Great Nae'blis (*grumbles* lol), I changed the subtitle of your thread because someone changed it to DO. We know you didn't incorrectly write it. *nod*

These are really good, btw. XD

Second, I give you sustenance to eat.

mre.jpg

OH Nae'Blis, I wish to appease you.

First, I give you a Card to give all your putrid worshippers:

cultmembershipcard.jpg

mre.jpg

3 POINTS FOR BEING FIRST TO BRING ME A GIFT

A CULT CARD HMMMMM. I COULD USE SUCH A THING

2 POINTS

FOOD IS ALWAYS A GREAT GIFT HOWEVER I AM NOT VEGETARIAN AND THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A FEAST

BUT!

ED HAS INFORMED ME THIS MEAL IS IN FACT "GOOD" THEREFORE I SHALL NOT BE TAKING POINTS OFF AND GIVE YOU ONE INSTEAD

1 POINT

Oh great and mighty Pianoplayer, you are surely the greatest Nae'Bliss ever! I am ecstatic that i am the first to present you with gifts this fine day.

A piano, for your collection!

frontpage-piano.jpg

An organ, in case my piano gets boring!

MOSFHODORG_EVIL_PIPE_ORGAN.jpg

And finally, the phantom of the opera, to play your organ for oyu if you get bored!

Phantom_of_the_opera_by_FrauLuminara.jpg

If you are not happy with these presents, allow me to end my life in shame, please! Unless, of course, YOU would do me the homojur of slaying me and ending my shame?

YOU ARE NOT FIRST LIKE YOU BELIEVE BUT YOUR GIFTS ARE VERY WELL RECIEVED

3 POINTS FOR THE PIANO (I AM WITHOUT ONE CURRENTLY AND THE CRAVINGS ARE IMMENSE)

ANOTHER 3 FOR THE ORGAN, A THING OR DARK BEAUTY

AND THE MUSICAL SLAVE. 2 POINTS!

Oh Great and Unfathomably awesome Nae'Bliss, I bring to you...

A Quill, that writes sheet music for you as you play. Also, it stabs whomever you wish in the eye should they slight you.

Also it's a lightsabre.

"Unfathomably awesome Nae'Bliss" YES I AM

1 POINT

FOR THE QUILL+STABBER+LIGHTSABRE

1+1+1 POINTS

OH great Nae'Bliss, I have pinned your topic for you! :D

MUCH APPRICIATED

2 POINTS

Oh, Great Nae'blis (*grumbles* lol), I changed the subtitle of your thread because someone changed it to DO. We know you didn't incorrectly write it. *nod*

OF COURSE I DID NO SUCH THING!

BUT 3 POINTS FOR YOUR QUICK THINKING AND ACTION

HOWEVER GRUMBLING IN MY PRESENCE IS NEVER, EVER TOLERATED

-2 POINTS

AS PENANCE I DEMAND YOU FETCH ME A CERTAIN MEMBER THAT I PROMISED VENGENCE ON WHEN I CAME TO POWER

Oh great Nae'blis, I bring you . . .

The Phantom of the Lopra

090813a.gif

I LOLED

3 POINTS

O' Nae'Blis of unconstrained sublimity.

I come bearing gifts. Albeit second hand.

Firstly, I give to you... A matriarch of weasels! Put her to what you can devise.

Secondly, I give to you a portable and pocket sized orchestra. They will play 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' very very loudly to herald your presence. Possible side effects include temporary deafness and implosion.

Oh powerful Nae'blis.

Please accept these humble gifts.

None of them cam from Walmart....

A notebook! So you can easily pass down your evil plans to those fortunate enough to worship in your black and evilness!

evil-plans-notebook-80002687-0-1268927112000.jpg

A Tie! So you can look snazzy at the next evil office party!

pure_evil_gifts_tie-p151599609356418608td9w_152.jpg

And now, my final gift. So that you can start your evil army of darkness.

The darkhound in sheeps clothing!

pseudo+sheep.jpg

*saunters in* Hello there Player... i believe i slit your throat to prevent this from happening. However, since you appear to have risen from the dead and usurped my position i suppose i should give you something...

duran-duran-song-and-sheet-music-book-it-s-easy-to-play-duran-duran-%5B2%5D-5609-p.jpg

I found it in a stasis box.... Just speak the name of the piece you want to play and open the book and the sheet music will be there.

THEY ARE! The vegetarian ones are the best- and come with the best candy!

True, although, I have to say, the Chicken Dumpling is my favorite. XD And whenever I can find chocolate dairyshake....I love those. LOL

Oh great, creepy and awkwardly good-looking Nae'Blis....Sure thing! *goes to find....that one guy....with the hair*

dry.gif

O' Nae'Blis of unconstrained sublimity.

I come bearing gifts. Albeit second hand.

Firstly, I give to you... A matriarch of weasels! Put her to what you can devise.

Secondly, I give to you a portable and pocket sized orchestra. They will play 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' very very loudly to herald your presence. Possible side effects include temporary deafness and implosion.

A WEASEL COULD BE OF SOME USE BUT A PORTABLE, POCKET ORCHESTRA IS SOMETHING I TRULY DESIRE. DOES IT COME WITH A POCKET CHOIR?

5 POINTS

Oh powerful Nae'blis.

Please accept these humble gifts.

None of them cam from Walmart....

A notebook! So you can easily pass down your evil plans to those fortunate enough to worship in your black and evilness!

evil-plans-notebook-80002687-0-1268927112000.jpg

A Tie! So you can look snazzy at the next evil office party!

pure_evil_gifts_tie-p151599609356418608td9w_152.jpg

And now, my final gift. So that you can start your evil army of darkness.

The darkhound in sheeps clothing!

pseudo+sheep.jpg

WE DO NOT HAVE A WALMART IN NZ BUT FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL. (people of walmart has tainted my view of that store)

YOUR DARKHOUND AMUSED ME THE MOST, BUT I CAN FIND A USE FOR THE OTHER ITEMS

4 POINTS

YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN A GIFT. DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

*saunters in* Hello there Player... i believe i slit your throat to prevent this from happening. However, since you appear to have risen from the dead and usurped my position i suppose i should give you something...

duran-duran-song-and-sheet-music-book-it-s-easy-to-play-duran-duran-%5B2%5D-5609-p.jpg

I found it in a stasis box.... Just speak the name of the piece you want to play and open the book and the sheet music will be there.

YOUR GIFT HAS BEEN FOUND WORTHY AND VERY MUCH LIKED

-3 POINTS FOR TRYING TO KILL ME

+8 POINTS FOR THE GIFT (I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT)

Oh highest one, I went ahead and wrote all your exams and did all of your school projects for you! You got perfect on everything!!! :D

YOUR GIFT HAS LET ME GO OUT DRINKING INSTEAD OF STUDYING

3 POINTS!

Oh, great Dark Lord! *humbly bows* I have conjured this up for you!

il_fullxfull.65015796.jpg

NOW, you can wash out the mouth of those who would not speak praises

to your very name! :baalzamon:

I EXPECTED SOMETHING STRONGER FOR WASHING OUT THE MOUTH OF MY EMIMIES BUT IT WILL MAKE A GOOD STARTING TOOL

2 POINTS

True, although, I have to say, the Chicken Dumpling is my favorite. XD And whenever I can find chocolate dairyshake....I love those. LOL

Oh great, creepy and awkwardly good-looking Nae'Blis....Sure thing! *goes to find....that one guy....with the hair*

dry.gif

HMMM YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN A GIFT AS WELL AND AMA IS ALREADY HERE...

1 POINT FOR CALLING ME GOODLOOKING

-1 FOR THE LACK OF A GIFT

NOW IT IS ST PATTY'S DAY OVER HERE, AND I HAVE BEEN DRINKING, SO I COMMAND YOU TO ALL POST IN GREEN FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY TO CELEBRATE THE DAY

ILL GO BY EST AND IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY I WILL REMOVE A POINT OR TWO

POTATOES.

Evil Leprechaun to do your bidding

leprechaun8.jpg

Lies!! MRE's suck. They are good when you don't have any choice, but when you are in a position of power you have lots of choices to eat!! I wouldn't stoop to eat one of those (especially if you plan to poop anytime soon ^^).

These are really good, btw. XD

mre.jpg

Here's some real evil food for you

burger-king-king-restaurant-star-wars-fast-food-evil-dark-si-demotivational-poster-1218650712.jpg

and also a cute evil kitteh to distract your enemies

t_evil_kitty_941.jpg

I lol'd at the kicken picture! nice!

I was so humoured by it that i got another picture for our most awesome and good-looking Nae-bliss!

a forcefield cat, able to protect you from any attack when you can't be bothered deflecting it yourself.

lolcats_Funneh_cat_pics-s400x550-60564-580.jpg

I suppose i should give you the other gift i got for you Nae'Blis.....

grandpiano.jpg

Now this is not just any grand piano..... just press the logo on the side and it will fold itself up into this lovely leather attache case.... which i had personalised for you....

player.gif

Now you can play whenever and wherever you like!

Evil Leprechaun to do your bidding

leprechaun8.jpg

Here's some real evil food for you

burger-king-king-restaurant-star-wars-fast-food-evil-dark-si-demotivational-poster-1218650712.jpg

and also a cute evil kitteh to distract your enemies

t_evil_kitty_941.jpg

AN EVIL LEPRECHAUN... HE COULD PROVIDE ME WITH GOLD AND TORTURE SHOWS

3 POINTS!

I LIKE HOW YOU HAVE READ MY MIND. I HAVE BEEN CRAVING BK FOR DAYS NOW

2 POINTS

A KITTEN THAT IS BOTH THE TRAP AND THE BAIT DESERVES

2 POINTS

I lol'd at the kicken picture! nice!

I was so humoured by it that i got another picture for our most awesome and good-looking Nae-bliss!

a forcefield cat, able to protect you from any attack when you can't be bothered deflecting it yourself.

lolcats_Funneh_cat_pics-s400x550-60564-580.jpg

THE LOL CAT AMUSES ME BUT I MYSELF HAVE USED THAT LOLCAT BEFORE BUT WITH A WOT THEME.

1 POINT

Shield.png

I suppose i should give you the other gift i got for you Nae'Blis.....

grandpiano.jpg

Now this is not just any grand piano..... just press the logo on the side and it will fold itself up into this lovely leather attache case.... which i had personalised for you....

player.gif

Now you can play whenever and wherever you like!

YOU CONTINUE TO IMPRESS ME

4 POINTS

For my next feat oh great and talented N'B I bring you everyone who has ever voted to lynch you in a mafia game so that we might torture and punish them for all of eternity! And don't even get me started on the ones that NK'd you! We're going to transmigrate their souls into the cast members of Jersey Shore! :D

@Aust You heinous fiend! That is just cruel! ;)

and for you, o mighty Nae'blis, the most powerful gift of all; the gift of slaughter!

i give you, what ed ACTUALLY looks like!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

and another picture.... also of ed

funny-picture-lolcats-u-haz-no-girlfriend.jpg

one of the victims that aust gave you.

lolcat.jpg

needless to say, he wont be lynching you again anytime soon.

Oh Denizen of the Deep, Favorite of our Lord, Peerless Player of Perfection...

I bring you several gifts to commemorate your first anniversary of holiness:

First up, the most divine of cafe, the lady love of coffee drinkers, the simply superb 1000 Faces El Injerto Coffee! One of the best brews to be found anywhere in the world, Injerto's intense dark chocolate notes yield to rich, ripe plums and dark fruits. The body is supported by sweet flavors and moderate levels of acidity. The finish is smooth with a citrus spring of soft and lingering orange blossom honey. Enjoy it iced or hot, you shan't be disappointed.

Secondly I present to you a private showing of the Original Broadway Cast of Phantom of the Opera featuring:

Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford

pri0-011.jpg

You will be able to choose one lady friend with which to experience this romantic show, and I promise you she will never forget such a night with such a stud (meaning you).

Archived