DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Appease me! Worship me! and bring me gifts!

dapianoplay3r

Oh Mighty and Talented N'B, I give you this Candelabra, along with the candles so that you might play by eery candle light.

I also give you the accompanying Skull to strike terror in your enemies.

I bring the bowl and plate so that you might have something to eat from.

candelabra.jpg

O' Glorious Nae'Blish Who Is Under No Circumstances To Have His Throat Slit By That Nasty Bloke Behind Him And His Corpse Dumped In The Trench That I Did Not Dig For That Same Purpose, No Not That One Let Me Show You.

I bring you no ordinary piano. I bring you a piano that, with the insertion of just one measly enemy, will turn them into a veritable orchestra of tonal variety! Just press your key and with the aid of a red hot poker and an advanced LarynxThrottle device, the perfect sound will emerge!

Oh Amazing Nae'Blis, I bring to you a new and specially customized App that gives you two answers instantaneously to any question you might telepathically put forth. One is the right answer, the other is a humourous one. (I.E. What is the most amazing thing ever? Right answer: You Funny answer: Ed puking up barbies)

For my next feat oh great and talented N'B I bring you everyone who has ever voted to lynch you in a mafia game so that we might torture and punish them for all of eternity! And don't even get me started on the ones that NK'd you! We're going to transmigrate their souls into the cast members of Jersey Shore! :D

OOOOOO! THIS GIFT IS VERY SATISFYING INDEED. THE FIRST TO BE TORTURED WILL BE LILY. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN WHAT SHE DID TO ME IN THE SG1 GAME :baalzamon:

5 POINTS

and for you, o mighty Nae'blis, the most powerful gift of all; the gift of slaughter!

i give you, what ed ACTUALLY looks like!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

and another picture.... also of ed

funny-picture-lolcats-u-haz-no-girlfriend.jpg

one of the victims that aust gave you.

lolcat.jpg

needless to say, he wont be lynching you again anytime soon.

THIS AMUSES ME. I LOVE THE FIRST AND LAST ONE BUT NOT REALLY THE MIDDLE ONE

4 POINTS

Oh Denizen of the Deep, Favorite of our Lord, Peerless Player of Perfection...

I bring you several gifts to commemorate your first anniversary of holiness:

First up, the most divine of cafe, the lady love of coffee drinkers, the simply superb 1000 Faces El Injerto Coffee! One of the best brews to be found anywhere in the world, Injerto's intense dark chocolate notes yield to rich, ripe plums and dark fruits. The body is supported by sweet flavors and moderate levels of acidity. The finish is smooth with a citrus spring of soft and lingering orange blossom honey. Enjoy it iced or hot, you shan't be disappointed.

Secondly I present to you a private showing of the Original Broadway Cast of Phantom of the Opera featuring:

Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford

pri0-011.jpg

You will be able to choose one lady friend with which to experience this romantic show, and I promise you she will never forget such a night with such a stud (meaning you).

2 POINTS FOR THE GROVELING

YOUR COFFEE ALSO SOUNDS DELICIOUS

3 POINTS

AND FOR THE SHOW AND DATE IDEA

5 POINTS

I give you all the major corporations so you may do what you will with their businesses:

evil-corporations-copy.jpg

A group of girls to spicen up your life:

Spice+Girls+spicegirls1997_011.jpg

I COULD DO MUCH WITH ALL THOSE CORPORATIONS......

THIS IS WHAT IVE DONE WITH TWO SUPER POWERS SO FAR

applemacconvo.jpg

4 POINTS

I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF SPICE IN MY DIET

5 POINTS

Oh Mighty and Talented N'B, I give you this Candelabra, along with the candles so that you might play by eery candle light.

I also give you the accompanying Skull to strike terror in your enemies.

I bring the bowl and plate so that you might have something to eat from.

candelabra.jpg

THE SPARKLES ARE SO HYPNOTISING :wacko:

BUT THAT CAN BE USED TO MY ADVANTAGE AND THE DINNER WARE LOOKS GOOD

4 POINTS

O' Glorious Nae'Blish Who Is Under No Circumstances To Have His Throat Slit By That Nasty Bloke Behind Him And His Corpse Dumped In The Trench That I Did Not Dig For That Same Purpose, No Not That One Let Me Show You.

I bring you no ordinary piano. I bring you a piano that, with the insertion of just one measly enemy, will turn them into a veritable orchestra of tonal variety! Just press your key and with the aid of a red hot poker and an advanced LarynxThrottle device, the perfect sound will emerge!

FINALLY I CAN PLAY THE SOUNDS OF TORTURE JUST LIKE A PIANO

5 POINTS

Oh Amazing Nae'Blis, I bring to you a new and specially customized App that gives you two answers instantaneously to any question you might telepathically put forth. One is the right answer, the other is a humourous one. (I.E. What is the most amazing thing ever? Right answer: You Funny answer: Ed puking up barbies)

3 POINTS FOR THE DEVICE

4 POINTS FOR THE EXAMPLE (I LOLED)

Hello again Nae'Blis.... i bring you the bodies of all the ShadowSpawn and Black Ajah... that you may use them in your splendid tortourous piano! May the Dreadlords live forever!!!!

I ALWAYS LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH VICTIMS IN THE MORNING

MMMMMHHHMMM

4 POINTS

Waddup Playa! (see what I did there?)

I bring you the gift of a perpetual motion machine!

Also, the gift of an eternal March, so that you shalt forever and always be Nae'Bliss. The power is yours!

Also, those Jobs/Gates jokes were choice.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE AND I LIKED IT

1 POINT

AS FOR THE REST.

YUSSSS! YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO WORSHIP ME FOREVER. PLUS IT IS MY BIRTHDAY IN MARCH SO I WILL HAVE INFINATE PARTIES!!!!!

5 POINTS

Also, oh divine and insightful musician who is greater than Mozart,

I bring you a bajillion party hats so that your guests will never lack as we party until the end of time!

In the words of the world's greatest Admiral (and tastiest as well)...

ackbar_fiesta.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Also, oh divine and insightful musician who is greater than Mozart,

I bring you a bajillion party hats so that your guests will never lack as we party until the end of time!

In the words of the world's greatest Admiral (and tastiest as well)...

ackbar_fiesta.jpg

AS MY FINAL ACT AS NB (be it a little late) I SHALL GRANT YOU 5 POINTS

Archived