DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BIGGEST QUESTION LEFT..... and it's about Bela

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bela is Shadowfax's cousin's daughter's dad's wife's son's brothers'cousin's sister's aunt's grandad's grandma. Gandalf is a homosexual pervert who enjoys watching frodo bounce on his bed with sam, merry and pipin. When Gandalf tried to "mount" Bela, she balefired his slimy arse back to the Blight.

Bela also has no balls....my Mexican friend ate them yesterday after a bullfight where she got involved.

• 3 months later...

bela will have a foal with lans horse and eventually that horse will grow up and tidy up the remnants of the seal of the bore and then the descendants of that horse will go on to be the guardians of the bore repeatedly kicking anyone who attempts to open it again

:shock: Bela will sadly betray the whole al'Thor family when she announces she is in love with and having the child of Wit Conger. :evil:

"I'd expect that sort of thing from a Conger!"

Seriously though... I've lost track. Where is Bela in the series these days?

Bela was last seen being ridden by Egwene to the banks of the Erinin at the end of Crossroads of Twilight. She was left with the men who had Egwene's boat. She has recently been on a sort of permanent loan to Siuan Sanche, but had not been reclaimed as of chapter one of Knife of Dreams. Most likely she has been returned to the "rebel" Aes Sedai camp.

OMG Bela is going to restore balance to the force, Then she will imprison the Dark One and the Creator, Thereby keeping the Wheel of Time safe for all eternity because now the Wheel will be remade in Bela's image. And all will be blessed and happy forever and ever Wheel without end, amen. Thank Iceman for that revelation, i see things so clearly now. But will Yoda allow her to be trained?!!

the chuck norris joke about him being hung like horses horse being hung liek him dosnt work.

if belas late then time better slow the fug down.

bela can speak brail.

bela counted to infinity....twice

also to all of u who said bela is th DO: u suck.

I agree with gentled bens signature: bela is the glue that will bind the fourth age togethr. thats horse is amazing.

also sumone called demandred TAIMandred...RJ FUGGIN SAYS TAIM IS NOT DEMANDRED DEMANDRED WAS DASHIVA OR WHOEVER U TARD LMAO ROFL

i have figured out the 2 truths regarding Bela! Bela is not the decendent of shadowfax. She is, in fact, the decendent of the only horse more powerful then the king of horses... Fatty Lumpkin! 2nd: Bela will one day mate with her equal from another world... Bill. They will save the world after rand dies and bring back the age of legends, ruling with a fair but iron hoof. Glue will be outlawed. Then, when they get old they will retire and live happily ever after in a beautiful Pasture. Long Live Belatopia!

• 2 months later...

Archived