DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BIGGEST QUESTION LEFT..... and it's about Bela

So.... Red States wants to know... during the last battle and the aftermath, where will Bela be?

Will she be at the head of the Sheinarans charging into the Trolloc mass in the Gap?

Will she perish in blood and fire at the Black Tower?

Will she go to Disney World?

Will she settle down and have a foal with one of the boy horses from Randland?

Or will she carry Rand's limp body, wet from dripping on the rocks, to charge straight at the DO effectively ending the series, killing the DO, bringing peace and justice to the galaxy, and be the most famous horse of all time??????

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bela can hold her liquor. she just can't hold the beer bottle. 'cause she's got no thumbs. ha!

*ducks before he gets hit with flying cream pies*

Bela is three days older than the Creator, taught him how to do algebra, and once beat him in a footrace. she ran backwards to make it fair.

Ok Ok, I think we can all agree that BELA is the coolest creature to ever walk randland (which I am officially changing the name to belatopia, and giving it a mascot in the form of a rabid monkey with a voice like leather)

lol, i was thinking more along the lines of a feeses throwing monkey that is known for it's bufoonary, and will overall make Bela look better.

And who needs a WoT miniseries? Bela the mystical saviour is coming to PBS in the fall of 2006

Archived